A trip down memory lane.

I miss heather. She was one of my favorites. Does anyone know what happened to her? I think 2012 was the last time I saw her.
Remember Hotty? She wasn't my type but I was about to see her when she went down hill fast. I think her handle was Hotty#1
Seeing all these names reminds me I've been around a super long time. I've seen so many people and sites come and go. It's crazy to think I still have regulars from when I first started before I even joined sites.
I agree with it being less of a "community". And that alone was probably one of the most important thing that kept it going and generally being kept inline with some sort of standard. People would look out for each other and there wasn't so much of the shadiness.

It just wasn't the GTG ending that started it. Indy's was getting to big and then the drama, unreliability, and inconsistency started to creep in.
Sorry about the multiple posts . It wasn't showing up as if I posted even with logging off and back in.
Remember Hotty? She wasn't my type but I was about to see her when she went down hill fast. I think her handle was Hotty#1 Originally Posted by isaywhynot
my first indys experience way back 2007 , also concur on dh lady around same time

lotus before she was lotus and UTR , actually was her first vouch as lotus , again dawn fox ,

a few others that come to mind kia raven, anna, mandy,

aleece montgomery, NH , around 2010 there was 2 gals that first had an apartment on the north side then a house in baldwin . only did duos . had a lot of fun with those two !

found indys in its prime being in my prime and had a great time .
Is Dawn Fox still around?
I had lots of fun with SweetKandyKisses and Elizabeth412. Those were really good times!!!
OK, I have to add one and only the people that were on aspd will remember, she was a fresh, naive kid who was beautiful and sexy. Only for about 2 weeks. Dresden

I spent a ton daily for a week straight. Would do it again too.
I was actually thinking about Dresden recently... I talked to her a little, but never got to meet her. She eventually moved away, to pursue her dream of becoming a mortician... An odd girl - but very, very beautiful.
Anyone remember Ladystar? Couldn't have been more than 4'6" Super hot though...
  • Typo
  • 01-22-2021, 08:56 AM
I totally forgot about Dresden. Wow, I had a couple of amazing session with her. I ended up running into her in a couple of instances outside of the hobby and there were serious sparks. When you got to know her outside of the hobby, she was a very cool person.
Is Dawn Fox still around? Originally Posted by PhilLanders69
Put comments in private tags The Dr

Hotty#1 resurfaces from time to time and i will get a random text or message from her somewhere. I cannot believe she is still alive.
Is lotus still around? What about Angelina from Carrick?
Whatever happened to CurlyBlonde?