How many?

I'll be right back... I want to check on the "Increasing your tongue length thread" Play nice while I'm gone!
Call off the mods... let the vote continue... PLEASE? Originally Posted by Still Looking
not here babes, I'll let you start a thread about it.

But please don't bash ISIS, I like her! Plus she is not here to defend herself! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I wonder why?
I wonder why? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
For the same reason I like you! I've always liked sassy ladies!
no I meant I wonder why she's not here... lol

damn I gave the chick an avatar and she went over and beyond with the madness.
no I meant I wonder why she's not here... lol

damn I gave the chick an avatar and she over and beyond with the madness. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Oh, I forgot, you’ve been gone! She met some Hot Texan and they lived happily ever after!
WOW...Welcome back London and Naomi....As far as this thread we all have a choice to read and reply or not...Just my opinion alto of threads started by SL's get alot of replies and most of them are meant in good fun and isn't that what this board is about? Not only thought provoking and serious but fun and light hearted? When I see or read something I don't like or care to reply I move on...so I say anyone can post what they want and anyone has the option to reply....Personally I like SL's post even if I don't comment of them all the time...
Oh, I forgot, you’ve been gone! She met some Hot Texan and they lived happily ever after! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I've been here!! where did I go? my bad I thought she got that extra extended vacation

color me silly
WOW...Welcome back London and Naomi....As far as this thread we all have a choice to read and reply or not...Just my opinion alto of threads started by SL's get alot of replies and most of them are meant in good fun and isn't that what this board is about? Not only thought provoking and serious but fun and light hearted? When I see or read something I don't like or care to reply I move on...so I say anyone can post what they want and anyone has the option to reply....Personally I like SL's post even if I don't comment of them all the time... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Thank you IV! I think thats another yes! Coming around the club house turn its "Still Looking" gaining! LOL

Remember me talking about some of the wonderful people I have met here! Well they don't get any better than IV! And you know what? If she PM'D me and told me to STOP, I would have stopped! But we are having too much fun!
I'm glad you are! damn you got skills, I'm bored in my own thread! you can have it... I got you off to a good start.

I'm outta here for now folks.
I'm glad you are! damn you got skills, I'm bored in my own thread! you can have it... I got you off to a good start.

I'm outta here for now folks. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Standing Ovation for the one and only LD!

thank you thank you, I'll be here all week.

try the lobster, it's phenomenal.
You people just need to get laid or something. Why ya gotta be so mean?

And London I been good, working my hiney off all over with this new company. I think you can tell by certain words that its me haha. I have to be literate in the real world, so this one (hobby world)doesnt count.

You gotta admit the thread got interesting when everyone started fighting. Maybe Ill start up a whoopass thread.
I didn't even know this thread was directed at one person...just thought she meant in general.
I did. when he droned on and on about it, I made it a bit more specific... but the squeekiest wheel always needs the most grease. go figure
Bwahahaha.