Your most admired Black historical person

• oeb11
  • 02-17-2021, 07:24 AM
Why don't you do the same? I'm no liberal but because I believe Trump is a piece of shit you keep accusing me of being one because my views don't fit your narrative.

Jam has not been calling you names. He has only stated what you post ad nauseam. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

read the post - LM - your viewpoint is skewed - if i addressed you as such - I would expect to be Banned!
Your complaining marches right down the maxist 'Long march' of mao and other DPSR/ccp heroes

read the post - LM - your viewpoint is skewed - if i addressed you as such - I would expect to be Banned!
Your complaining marches right down the maxist 'Long march' of mao and other DPSR/ccp heroes Originally Posted by oeb11
Trust me, the moderator in here has no problem giving me points. You have thin skin. I don't. I don't care that you call me a liberal although I'm not one. But just remember, you don't try to get someone banned because they don't agree with you. Don't worry though, I'll be banned soon enough.

On a lighter note, I'm just glad nobody mentioned Oprah Winfrey because for some reason, she has always annoyed the shit out of me.
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2021, 08:52 AM
LM - NoOne is hoping U get banned.

I am not trying to get u banned.

usually, you post a reasonable Liberal POV - except for trump hate.

Quit whining!
Time to get this thread back on topic oebbie. This is one that should not be derailed.
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2021, 10:52 AM
'j' - Please try to mind your own advice

Including your own insulting, name-calling, elitist, arrogant, 'insensitive" posts - which you post toward Me..

Again - if i posted the name-calling You have posted- i would be accused of 'minority identity politics' - and banned.

Please realize 'minority identity politics works Both ways - and that 'discrimination' occurs from people of color .

'j'- is your opinion /ideology that of the DPST/ccp ideology that all caucasians /conservatives are 'terrorists' and 'supremacists' -

fit only for AOC;s re-education camps.?

do You believe in re-education camps for non marxists "j" - well - do You???
This has run its course