All About Ginger

Looks great!!!

You need to bring that magnificent hair and that fabulous body of yours down to san antonio 😍😈😍😈😍 Originally Posted by a10bomb
Thank you so much for your compliments!!! You’re a sweetie!

I will be making a trip as soon as this crazy Covid stuff is behind us. I feel like things are starting all over again with the Delta variant.

Has anyone else noticed that Ramen has turned into the new toilet paper? Lol. You can’t find normal Ramen anywhere. I just had to order some from Amazon the other day.
I remember that commercial as well…. Now we are really showing our age! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
We may be showing our age but there is one difference between us.... I'm the oldie and you're still a goodie! hell, make that a greatie!!!!!
I love new positions
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 11B2F5C6-8E2D-41BA-A64A-21547E8AFFCC.jpeg (93.0 KB, 384 views)
Aptly coined “Mr. Moneybags” just proposed and bought me by wedding shoes as a testament….

Honestly, I’m still not really sure. I’ve been single for so long.

But great for New Years, even if it doesn’t work out.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 022969AC-1F12-4994-8B84-B51458A9914A.jpeg (202.9 KB, 387 views) File Type: jpeg 63FFBACB-E0A7-4860-B38C-B5AECBCA4A64.jpeg (98.1 KB, 375 views)
We may be showing our age but there is one difference between us.... I'm the oldie and you're still a goodie! hell, make that a greatie!!!!! Originally Posted by Murf76
Thank you Murf, you’re the best!
Aptly coined “Mr. Moneybags” just proposed and bought me by wedding shoes as a testament….

Honestly, I’m still not really sure. I’ve been single for so long.

But great for New Years, even if it doesn’t work out. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I bet those will look fabulous on you 😍
Thank you D, for yet another phenomenal weekend date!

A very special thanks for my handcrafted cedar Adirondack gliders. They compliment the relaxing fire so much. They were the perfect addition & so thoughtful. I love them!!

Now we just need to work on finding a smaller cocktail table.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 7A23813A-AAD7-46AC-B517-6A964112E74C.jpeg (502.7 KB, 344 views)
Fantastic girls night out at top golf tonight! So much fun!

It was my first time there. Definitely going to have to go back again soon!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 7A4E9D48-AAE0-4433-A8CF-C552732E57A0.jpeg (214.7 KB, 299 views)
ginger still sexy as ever , been awhile ... missed all my friends from the board, you, sarah,and couple others . pm me I let you know who I am
Arriving on the 22nd.

No price tag necessary.

So glad I don’t have to choose between cars and carats.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 45F50E8A-B365-47FC-BA85-0D6898D9D678.jpeg (154.0 KB, 253 views)
ginger still sexy as ever , been awhile ... missed all my friends from the board, you, sarah,and couple others . pm me I let you know who I am Originally Posted by icu8124me
Thank you, babe! Send me a PM or text me!!

It was my first time there. Definitely going to have to go back again soon! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I really love Top Golf. Went in May for my first time and what made it special was I got to meet someone for the very first time.

So inquiring minds want to know, how did you do on your score?

I hadn't hit a ball in 20 years and I didn't do great, but it was very fun!

Glad you had a great time. Next time go on a Tuesday, it's 50% off day!
I really love Top Golf. Went in May for my first time and what made it special was I got to meet someone for the very first time.

So inquiring minds want to know, how did you do on your score?

I hadn't hit a ball in 20 years and I didn't do great, but it was very fun!

Glad you had a great time. Next time go on a Tuesday, it's 50% off day! Originally Posted by Exchequer

Unfortunately, we thought they stayed open a lot later than they actually did!

We were there just in time for last call and only played a little bit of shuffleboard.

Then we headed to a different place that stayed open later… Had a few cocktails, ate and played darts.

Next time!! And I think tennis shoes would probably be a better choice.
Good Morning Ginger and Ex , I am enjoying a vanilla latte and hoping this day is not too hot outside . Lol yes Ex the evening turned out wonderful as I was pleasantly surprised when meeting you . It always makes me nervous meeting someone that I have no clue what looks like or if they act like a monkey in public ..
Ha Ha ,you just had to show that you won the round of golf , bragger . Yes, Ginger how did you do as you see I did terrible . Love the outfit and shoes you are wearing I bet all the men were drooling like puppies . You would be able to break mens concentration hitting balls especially if you leaned over just a little more with that top , and be able to win every game square and fair
  • RB2
  • 08-16-2021, 09:37 AM

It was my first time there. Definitely going to have to go back again soon! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Mercy, I think I need to work on my golf game!