Russia,Russia,Russia

Guess Biden doesn't get credit for this since happened on his watch Originally Posted by Precious_b
Not really. I would give credit to Putin actually. Though if you want to say that Putin attacking Ukraine was because of Biden's feckless and woke-ass-shit allowed Putin to take the opportunity, then - ya, sure, you betch-a - you can say it was under Old Cabbage Head's watch if it makes your feewins feel better.
Not really. I would give credit to Putin actually. Though if you want to say that Putin attacking Ukraine was because of Biden's feckless and woke-ass-shit allowed Putin to take the opportunity, then - ya, sure, you betch-a - you can say it was under Old Cabbage Head's watch if it makes your feewins feel better. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Yeah. We can cherry pick the good stuff and ignoring the bad shit. For the short period of time donny was around he sure had a good incident rate for foreign policy failures. Love all stuff that came true with his buddy Kim.
Yeah. We can cherry pick the good stuff and ignoring the bad shit. For the short period of time donny was around he sure had a good incident rate for foreign policy failures. Love all stuff that came true with his buddy Kim. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Try sequencing the events chronologically:
BAD - Germany doesn't pay their fair share to NATO
GOOD - Trump 1.0 calls them on it
BAD - Germany doesn't pay their fair share to NATO
BAD - Putin calls the on it
Another view: You are walking in your pasture towards your barn and off in the distance you see the rear end of your horse. You first thought may well be: Sure looked a lot like Greta Thunberg off in the distance. Your next thought is likely to be: I wonder if now is a good time to lock the barn door? Imma say nope.

But speaking of being around for a short time:
How's all that out-performance working out for ya?

I do like a good public shaming. (sp)
And donny did a good job of that.
I have no qualms about that.
Just so we are clear little boi - this is America and I will comment whenever I like staff edit - UC. You should know that by now.

AMEN Brother.

Trump is a stain on the history books of this great nation. We've had inept. We've had stupid. We've had unqualified. In my lifetime in fact.

But we never had all three PLUS EVIL. Until the mob rallied behind Trump.

They still do.

Fortunately, this debate - such that it is - will no longer be populated with comments like we've witnessed from AE. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I do like a good public shaming. (sp)
And donny did a good job of that.
I have no qualms about that. Originally Posted by Precious_b
You must clearly admit, his supporters regale his accomplishments loudly and often, in enumerated detail even. But I wonder as I wander: How come that is not so with F Joe Biden supporters?!? Kinda reminds me of the Hellary, who could not even list her own accomplishments...
You must clearly admit, his supporters regale his accomplishments loudly and often, in enumerated detail even. But I wonder as I wander: How come that is not so with F Joe Biden supporters?!? Kinda reminds me of the Hellary, who could not even list her own accomplishments... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Biden got an infrastructure bill passed which, in my opinion, matches or even surpasses any accomplishments of Trump. Biden made many positive moves during the pandemic, increasing the supply of the vaccines and working with companies like CVS and Walgreens to get the vaccine into the arms of people. He reversed Trump's "Muslim ban" and raised the number of refugees legally allowed in this country from Trump's ridiculous maximum of 15,000 for 2021, a record low, to 62,500. The unemployment rate is 3.6% which is what it was before the pandemic. Unemployment claims at a record low. More jobs than people seeking jobs, at all levels. First majority non-white cabinet as opposed to Trump's cabinet of old, white, men. https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-b...sident-1670763
You mean that infrastrucure bill that put too much money into the economy that caused record inflation? The inflation that is killing American families? You're right, Biden surpassed Trump on that one.

Biden got an infrastructure bill passed which, in my opinion, matches or even surpasses any accomplishments of Trump. Biden made many positive moves during the pandemic, increasing the supply of the vaccines and working with companies like CVS and Walgreens to get the vaccine into the arms of people. He reversed Trump's "Muslim ban" and raised the number of refugees legally allowed in this country from Trump's ridiculous maximum of 15,000 for 2021, a record low, to 62,500. The unemployment rate is 3.6% which is what it was before the pandemic. Unemployment claims at a record low. More jobs than people seeking jobs, at all levels. First majority non-white cabinet as opposed to Trump's cabinet of old, white, men. https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-b...sident-1670763 Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You mean that infrastrucure bill that put too much money into the economy that caused record inflation? The inflation that is killing American families? You're right, Biden surpassed Trump on that one. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You are totally incorrect on that statement. If you want to criticize Biden for injecting money into the economy, it was his pandemic relief package of $1400 per person, which was less than the $1800 I received from Trump. It's hard to criticize an infrastrucure package that is badly needed in this country. Very little has been spent thus far out of the $1 trillion allocated. I follow the news rather closely and you are the first person to mention the infrastructure package as a cause of the inflation. Anything to support your statement?
Why yes I do! Biden's own words!

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-denies-...-sh&soc_trk=ma

Did you see the recent polls? People are having Biden remorse now.

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-biden-di...-sh&soc_trk=ma

You are totally incorrect on that statement. If you want to criticize Biden for injecting money into the economy, it was his pandemic relief package of $1400 per person, which was less than the $1800 I received from Trump. It's hard to criticize an infrastrucure package that is badly needed in this country. Very little has been spent thus far out of the $1 trillion allocated. I follow the news rather closely and you are the first person to mention the infrastructure package as a cause of the inflation. Anything to support your statement? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Actually, AE, you didn't support your position at all. Speed asked if you had anything to support your claim and you deflected with rah rah Trump stuff.

Unconvinced.
You must clearly admit, his supporters regale his accomplishments loudly and often, in enumerated detail even.... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Don't forget how they also love to hurl insults when they can't counter documented facts about the shortcomings of said person but will rail relentlessly on a perceived slight of the other party.

Maybe libtards should shame the donnybrook crowd. Idk.
... It's hard to criticize an infrastrucure package that is badly needed in this country. Very little has been spent thus far out of the $1 trillion allocated. I follow the news rather closely and you are the first person to mention the infrastructure package as a cause of the inflation. Anything to support your statement? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
She forgot to mention that donny couldn't get his Infrastructure plan to pass. Guess like a bunch of the Big Cheato crowd here, they have to pray people forget that and flip the script to post alternative facts.
Actually, AE, you didn't support your position at all. Speed asked if you had anything to support your claim and you deflected with rah rah Trump stuff.

Unconvinced. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Par for course.

I will give her credit, she wouldn't take up my offer of me sending her a #HeWhoShallBeNamed autograph on the rubberstamped IRS checks he was sending out by proving Mexico will pay for the Wall.

Offer null and void now.
The current trend is to claim Trumps administration (the wall, the Muslim ban, etc) and Jan 6 are old news nobody cares about anymore.

However, the same group of Trumpists are willing to dwell forever on Clinton conspiracy theories.

It’s a rudderless ship.