The Hearings

• WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 12:26 PM
do you denounce the "mostly peaceful protests"?

Yes or no?

do you denounce ILLEGAL immigration?

Yes or no? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No

No....more Mexicans, less Wackos!
And the masses will get shot just like that chick on January 6 did! Originally Posted by WTF
Don't think for a minute two can't play at that game. As long as Liberals keep playing their stupid games there will always be chaos.
Don't think for a minute two can't play at that game. As long as Liberals keep playing their stupid games there will always be chaos. Originally Posted by Levianon17
THat's the thing about Communists that have never really understood patriotic Americans.

We will take pushing just so far. We've already started seeing the normies breaking towards violence and resistance to Government tyranny. We haven't yet reached a tipping point. When that happens, it's going to be very bloody.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 01:04 PM
. We haven't yet reached a tipping point. When that happens, it's going to be very bloody. Originally Posted by texassapper
Are you on your period again?
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2022, 01:05 PM
Don't think for a minute two can't play at that game. As long as Liberals keep playing their stupid games there will always be chaos. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Bring it on!
. We haven't yet reached a tipping point. When that happens, it's going to be very bloody. Originally Posted by texassapper

So that's why you want your guns.

And all this for lil old Mr. Trump. who just can't admit to himself he lost the 2020 election.

Everyone is praying the GOP will stand up and take back their party.
Bring it on! Originally Posted by WTF
It's really not a problem for me. Although, I would much rather for things to be peaceful, if that can't be possible then I don't see any other way around it. The good people of this country have had enough of the Liberals and their stupid ideas and their infringement on this country.
I would much rather for things to be peaceful Originally Posted by Levianon17
We all would, but I think that's just not in the cards any longer.

The summer of 2024 is when it's going to get really hot. Democrats will once again incite rioting to try and destabilize the Country... it's how the bolsheviks roll.
It's really not a problem for me. Although, I would much rather for things to be peaceful, if that can't be possible then I don't see any other way around it. The good people of this country have had enough of the Liberals and their stupid ideas and their infringement on this country. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You’re a walking Red Flag, dude.

The summer of 2024 is when it's going to get really hot. Democrats will once again incite rioting to try and destabilize the Country... it's how the bolsheviks roll. Originally Posted by texassapper
And you’ve got a screw loose, JL.

The rioting and destabilization is what’s on trial right now. And you keep denying the role of your Scheissfuhrer.

You shoulda been there. It was a blast by all accounts. We all know you and the other keyboard lops were at home watching OANN and shaking your fists at the TV.

Hopefully by 2024, Trumpism will have withered and blown away of its own stupidity.

Meanwhile, the Republican Party will continue to splinter.

Happy Pride Month, son.
You’re a walking Red Flag, dude. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a "Green Light"

The summer of 2024 is when it's going to get really hot. Democrats will once again incite rioting to try and destabilize the Country... it's how the bolsheviks roll. Originally Posted by texassapper
If the Republicans win in 2022 the Liberals will lose their minds. If a Republican wins in 2024 it will be like 2016 times ten.
If the Republicans win in 2022 the Liberals will lose their minds. If a Republican wins in 2024 it will be like 2016 times ten. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I approve of this message