• BLM69
  • 12-16-2022, 01:52 AM
What is that on Originally Posted by skyeclipse
The bootleg apps, I believe it's a Starz series
Tulsa King man this is funny
Yellowstone 'Beth Dutton'
Crown
Dead To Me
Finished Wednesday this past week.. not a bad show.
Trying to decide what to watch next
  • R.M.
  • 12-24-2022, 10:08 AM
Interview with a Vampire the series- is racy and not too bad from AMC.

Minx- love the time period.

Hacks-with Jean Smart is on point.
  • Go4it
  • 12-27-2022, 05:14 PM
Cheers --- The comedy holds up today!
  • R.M.
  • 01-14-2023, 07:54 AM
Is anyone watching The Old Man? It's not bad.
Got tire of all the awesome drama series and took on Too Hot To Handle, Netflix.Sometimes just need to not be real serious about things. If nothing else, they are pretty damn hot
  • Go4it
  • 01-16-2023, 11:25 PM
I just did Kaleidescope. Awful!!!!! And why the hell would you do it out of order. It was screwed up enough in order.
I watched the latest Addams family flick, Wednesday. It's appeal is not limited to a preteen girl audience. There's some dark humor and funny takes on the whole Addams family thing although the plot is kind of dumb that fits the Addams family.

Tulsa King seems pretty good too.
I’m a Tim Burton fan, so Wednesday was appealing to me. Not his best effort, but it was entertaining for those that enjoy his work.
On Netflix - Comedian Bill Burr has a cartoon based on growing up in the 70s called “F is for Family”, it’s outstanding!!!
Waiting on YOU season 4 part 2 next week
Just finished the Lidia Poet (Italian with subtitles) historical drama on Netflix. The lead is pretty hot IMO and gets nekkid in a few scenes…but I’d watch even if I didn’t get to see boobies.
Mandalorian or Bebop Cowboy
“Blood & Gold” on Netflix. German film with English subtitles. Don’t let that dissuade you.

Think “Kelly’s Heroes” meets Tarantino. Closing days of WWII. Nazi squadron led by a disfigured SS colonel are trying to grab some hidden gold somewhere in a small German village. Nazis, treacherous villagers, a badass defector saved by an equally badass townswoman. This thing has so many twists and turns, and a helluva lot of spilt blood.

5 stars, and deserves a fucking Oscar. Americans used to make cool movies like this. Damn glad the Germans aren’t afraid to mine their sordid history for cinematic gold.