Mayweather is a bitch, coward & pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a shocking knockout. Didn't expect Pac to go out like that. Been saying it for a long time, Mayweather would have schooled Pac.
Pacman got off the juice you see what happen
Lol money may is a fucken pussy! All he does is handpick his opponents and takes no risk in fights! His last 3fights were fucken rigged!! Thats why pac gets more respect than him! He ducks nobody!

And foreal??? Yall talkin bout that blood test?? Being in a profesional sport like boxing a 14day window was reasonable! What if they did the blood test just hours befor the fight you dont think that its unsafe and interfere with the fighters ability??pac even said if the faggot may like he will take the blood test right after the fight while doing his interview.but nah! Beat your damn wife and kids gayweather!
When you start doing Hennessy commercials you don't care no more .
  • layz1
  • 12-09-2012, 04:19 PM
johnny boy are you forgetting mayweather beat hatton when he was undefeated then he beat mosley before pacman and delahoya before pacman. All pacman did was fight his leftovers and you say they are hand chosen come on. Also pacman made all those fighters come down to a catchweight not even a real weight class. Now thats a pussy
I'm glad I haven't payed any ppvs in many years. Originally Posted by hornfreak
Thanks to Valerie me either!

firstrowsports.eu... Is free on there Originally Posted by Valerie
They're all pussies as far as I'm concerned! Damn right mojo! Thanks Valerie, now I don't have to freeload on the fights! Lmfao! For all we know Marquez was probably juiced up too.
They're all pussies as far as I'm concerned! Damn right mojo! Thanks Valerie, now I don't have to freeload on the fights! Lmfao! For all we know Marquez was probably juiced up too. Originally Posted by hornfreak
He didn't the first time but I bet Maywhether would have Marquez tested now if Marquez challenged him.
When Marquez fought mayweather Marquez was at a big disadvantage because mayweather made him fight as a welterweight which isn't Marquez natural weightclass. Mayweather could've easily came down and fought at super lightweight but as we all know mayweather is a pussy and won't fight anybody unless he has every advantage in his favor.

Gayweather basically has two options for his next fight, Robert Guerrero and Canelo Alvarez. Gayweather is scared shitless of Canelo and he damn well should be. Canelo would murder gayweather in the ring and probably end his career. Guerrero is the safer fight so that's probably who he'll pick.
johnny boy are you forgetting mayweather beat hatton when he was undefeated then he beat mosley before pacman and delahoya before pacman. All pacman did was fight his leftovers and you say they are hand chosen come on. Also pacman made all those fighters come down to a catchweight not even a real weight class. Now thats a pussy Originally Posted by layz1
Lol you serious?? You acting as if this catchweight is new to the fighting sport! Its been there for ages since sugar ray,hearns,foreman,tyson days..but nobody ever knocked their hustle! But since mayweather started to criticize it yall want to buy into it that its a bad thing! What About the major fight in the ufc that everybody wants to see?? Gsp and silva.so if one wins yall gonna say oh he won because of the catchweight?? Gtfoh..so what about the leftovers of manny that may fought?? Cotto and marquez??and he didnt even honor the weight he had to be! Plus he ducked cotto,mosley, margarito during their times and fouggt them when they had slowed down! May is the type of athlete that kills the sport of boxing becoz he is all about money..not like before it was so popular because it was all pride and everyone fought the best of the best! Pac brought that back! All pride and fought his heart off in every fight! Oh and plus pac was naturally a featherweight and all the bigger guys he fought were naturally a middleweight..he went 3classes up while the big men went just one class down! So dont give me that bs of catchweight!
How can you hate a winner you know dam well pacman was juiced up
Thanks to Valerie me either! Originally Posted by mojojo213
They're all pussies as far as I'm concerned! Damn right mojo! Thanks Valerie, now I don't have to freeload on the fights! Lmfao! For all we know Marquez was probably juiced up too. Originally Posted by hornfreak
You're welcome boys...
  • layz1
  • 12-10-2012, 10:34 PM
it dont matter silva will kill gsp at any weight and pacman fought all them fighters when they had recently lost he never beat an undefeated fighter he was to busy fighting joshua clottey who was a nobody when he could have fought way better contenders. we can go on forever but when it all said and done pacman got knocked the fuck out and may is still undefeated. lmao
it dont matter silva will kill gsp at any weight and pacman fought all them fighters when they had recently lost he never beat an undefeated fighter he was to busy fighting joshua clottey who was a nobody when he could have fought way better contenders. we can go on forever but when it all said and done pacman got knocked the fuck out and may is still undefeated. lmao Originally Posted by layz1
Lol you sound like a broken record! Pac takes chances and yes mayweather undeafeated but he pays big money to win the fight like he paid mosley and ortiz.hahahahahaha enough said..
  • layz1
  • 12-11-2012, 03:46 PM
That's the stupidest shit I ever heard. D.A.