Why is Tucker in russia

txdot, you are wasting your time. Joined yesterday and the person already has over 20 posts. What does that tell you? Never feed banned trolls. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Pretty much not relative to thread, but typical, 20 post and you figured out his genius status, simply amazing !
Pretty much not relative to thread, but typical, 20 post and you figured out his genius status, simply amazing ! Originally Posted by oilfieldace
OFA,

like I said earlier...

10,115 post and not one review.
What does that tell you?
OFA,

like I said earlier...

10,115 post and not one review.
What does that tell you? Originally Posted by FRESHNFRUITY

I don't know, as someone with no reviews, what are you telling us?

txdot, you are wasting your time. Joined yesterday and the person already has over 20 posts. What does that tell you? Never feed banned trolls. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
YEP! He'll be gone soon.
Political commentator trying to interview the leader of America's greatest adversary during an American presidential election cycle.

Why would it be in the sandbox?

Shirley you jest!

LOLLING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hillary Clinton and the Dossier during a Presidential election cycle and the NERVE of Hillary to question the election results when she lost. It doesn't get any better does it?

DOUBLE LOLLING
I don't know, as someone with no reviews, what are you telling us?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Give me a day or so,

TRIPLE LOLLING !
YEP! He'll be gone soon. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

QUADRUPLE LOLLING
Give me one good reason why Tucker Carlson shouldn't interview Putin? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Nobody is saying that he shouldn’t. But the timing of the presumed interview and the content and views espoused should be looked at with just a little skepticism. If the supposed interview happens you will need to watch it and make up your own mind as to what it means.
Nobody is saying that he shouldn’t. But the timing of the presumed interview and the content and views espoused should be looked at with just a little skepticism. If the supposed interview happens you will need to watch it and make up your own mind as to what it means. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The MSM will tell you it is disinformation. The democrats are horrified now. They know Trump is going to win. America has had enough of this bologna. The best part of 2024 will be Trump winning the Election for a third time and watching the lefties scream and spit and riot and burn cities down.
Whether or not he's there for an actual interview is a convenient cover for his true purpose in visiting/vacationing in russia.
Investigations should start immediately.
These conspiracy theories crack me up. Paranoid much? Reporters have been interviewing foreign leaders, many times adversarial ones, since the invention of the printing press. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You are correct. The level of conspiracy in most of these posts has been dialed up to eleven.

Presupposing that an interview is going to take place, which is directly related to the op’s question, I think that the timing and the choice of interviewer is purposefully chosen to advance whatever agenda the Russian government wants. Just as any other government, politician or corporate entity would.

I don’t think that’s a conspiracy but I do think that the motives of the interviewer may be suspect and should be viewed accordingly.

Again this is all a presumption. As far as I know Tucker is going to Russia on vacation.
Whether or not he's there for an actual interview is a convenient cover for his true purpose in visiting/vacationing in russia.
Investigations should start immediately. Originally Posted by winn dixie
There you go again, spying on US Citizens. Just like they did to Trump. Sickening.
I am anxiously waiting for the interview. I want Putin to let the cat out of the bag and I want Tucker to be the one that releases that information.
Neocons are melting down. Of course I am loving it. Originally Posted by FRESHNFRUITY
Dear FRESHNFRUITY, why is it that i don’t find anything fresh nor fruity about your posts.

I’m not loving it.
Dear FRESHNFRUITY, why is it that i don’t find anything fresh nor fruity about your posts.

I’m not loving it. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
I suggest you use the IGNORE function or ABC your way out of my threads or responses.
Nobody is saying that he shouldn’t. But the timing of the presumed interview and the content and views espoused should be looked at with just a little skepticism. If the supposed interview happens you will need to watch it and make up your own mind as to what it means. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Then it shouldn't matter. Because it won't change anything for better or worse. It might be interesting maybe even controversial but at the end of the day it will have virtually no impact on American lives.