15 points down

Everybody that know me, know I'm a sweetheart but if you don't know me and I'm talking s*** about me, my opponent here doesn't know the enemy he is conjuring. Some people have to learn lessons to hard way that's the only way they learn it it's like telling the toddlers don't do it.... That's when they do it the most..
He won't be my problem child for much longer anyways.. he should just stop poking The hornet's nest.thats all I'm saying ... I'm ecstatic with eccie's co-ed guidelines which state that we can vote interact here at hobbyist and providers that way we can always defend ourselves immediately from these kinds of attack on our character/persona & reputation... Only place we can both go at it at the same time but I'm canelo and he is munguia.. you had a good run there pit room but you still lost..... Still no receipts???? Let's not hold our breath because we'll die waiting! Originally Posted by Vicky Zafirah

Confucius once said, "when children in the room are acting like spoiled brats, don't blame the children, blame those in charge of the children."
Pit, you seriously need some help. Go find a therapist.