Stolen Valor and stolen Policy!!!!!!!

Trump: When we gave her the Presidential Medal of Freedom… It’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor— it’s actually much better because everyone who gets the Congressional Medal, they’re soldiers. They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets or they’re dead. She gets it and she’s a healthy beautiful woman

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1824244644714369470

Soldiers who died defending freedom are the furthest thing from 'losers and suckers'.

Trump wouldn't do a photo shoot with paralyzed and amputated veterans because it would 'make him look bad'

This is a former Commander in Chief.

He thinks you are a loser and sucker if you get injured or die serving your country.
His loyalty does not rest with you, or the country. All he is loyal to is his own self interests.

That said, I would willfully sucker punch any douche bag who insults our veterans, and doubly so any veterans who have lost their lives fighting. So, give me a time and a place, we can meet for some drinks. Just be sure to take out your dentures before impact.
Soldiers who died defending freedom are the furthest thing from 'losers and suckers'.

Trump wouldn't do a photo shoot with paralyzed and amputated veterans because it would 'make him look bad'

This is a former Commander in Chief.

He thinks you are a loser and sucker if you get injured or die serving your country.
His loyalty does not rest with you, or the country. All he is loyal to is his own self interests.

That said, I would willfully sucker punch any douche bag who insults our veterans, and doubly so any veterans who have lost their lives fighting. So, give me a time and a place, we can meet for some drinks. Just be sure to take out your dentures before impact. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
... Hmmmm... sounds as-if you're threatening forum members
with violence there, mate.
But, please feel free to correct me IF I'm wrong.

... But then - Hmmm... What manner of man has to "sucker punch"
somebody?? ... Why not have a barney straight-on, as we
Australians do??

... Hmmmm... This thread ain't about insulting Veterans.
It concerns Timmy Watz and Stolen Valor.

#### Salty
... Hmmmm... sounds as-if you're threatening forum members
with violence there, mate.
But, please feel free to correct me IF I'm wrong.

... But then - Hmmm... What manner of man has to "sucker punch"
somebody?? ... Why not have a barney straight-on, as we
Australians do??

... Hmmmm... This thread ain't about insulting Veterans.
It concerns Timmy Watz and Stolen Valor.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Off topic again

Closed