Show us YOUR man boobs!

Well, I got my masters in PETE in 2010. Thinking about getting my MBA now. I like my women older than me
OBI-WAN NA DO YA.....WINK WINK
MOCHA, ME AND YOU CAN SANDWHICH THIS PIECE OF MEAT. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
that sounds nice. lol
I graduated college in 1980 (just before London was born.....ugggh.....I'm such a perv!!) but I'm still holding it together at 53!!!

Ha Ha, does it sound wierd to hear that I was born in 1985? I didn't graduate Texas A&M till 2007. Originally Posted by medingdong
Maybe it's a little wierd....you are my son's age!!!
OBI-WAN NA DO YA.....WINK WINK
MOCHA, ME AND YOU CAN SANDWHICH THIS PIECE OF MEAT. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Looks like my invitation got lost in the mail.
^^^^ 4-some is more fun! lol
ISIS, bring you and your new BOOBS upstate!!!XoXo Originally Posted by incognitoi
Isis got boobs? Show us some pics! I miss her!

Nice photo btw...anyone in that shower waiting for you? I would be.
Isis got boobs? Show us some pics! I miss her! wish I had some pics.I think that was what she was referring to when she CONSTANTLY had to remind everyone that she was "recuperating" from BA surgery? I mean , christ, every three posts or so, in between BASHING males in general , she'd have to stick that BA surgery somewhere in the mix.Bragging and bragging about her BOOBS!! LOL!!I found her disdain for males in general INTOXICATING and wish they didn't ban her, let the woman speak!! it was just one persons opinion..

Nice photo btw...anyone in that shower waiting for you? I would be. Originally Posted by London Rayne
.Xo..
Um...alrighty then lol.