Should ECCIE allow "private" forums like London's Coven?

Charles is a good guy, I just think he was mistaken when he made this thread.

xoxo

that's a Band Aid
You mean he was "misunderstood" bwahahha.

I think it's safe to say he is not coming back, so why keep the thread open? No one else really seems to give a fk!
CLASSIC!!!!!!!

London Rayne for President!!!!!!!

LMFAO Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I second the motion!!!! You ladies are awesome!!
http://youtu.be/s73_h2Htf5k

You guys are feeding into Charles' self-depreciating, 'nobody ever pays me in gum' (lookin' ass) ploy to get attention. This is the best jack-off material ever for humiliation lovers. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
You just made my day
  • LynnT
  • 11-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Yes! I think its fun she has her own forum! Why not she has a big following and shes hot & spunky.
You mean he was "misunderstood" bwahahha.

I think it's safe to say he is not coming back, so why keep the thread open? No one else really seems to give a fk! Originally Posted by London Rayne
No way, there may come a point in time he would like comment here. I wouldn't want to be viewed as heavy-handed and close a thread prematurely.
GOOD POINT CHICA... WE DO THINGS UNDER HANDED? NEVER KNEW
Rayne SEEMS to ALWAYS tell the truth..be as it may.. I believe HER.. xxoo annie
Yes! I think its fun she has her own forum! Why not she has a big following and shes hot & spunky. Originally Posted by LynnT
Word!
Nope. I vote to leave this open.
Maybe Charles will have yet another public breakdown.
Heck yall know how much I LOVE whiney hobbyists .
I am in her group and didn't even ask. What does that say about you Charles?

First you "leave" the politics forum throwing a fit on the way out because *gasp* the board asked that we re-focus and keep it back on topic then you go off on a rant without doing your homework to see EVERYBODY can pay for their own private forum.

Perhaps Charles can start his own forum and call it the "Tool" shed. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Heh heh!
Is Charles really a girl?
Ok, that does it. I have been on here forever and have NEVER once been offered free pussy. All you other moderators have to keep me in the loop somehow. Hell, I cant even get a "special. I have to be doing something wrong.
Is Charles really a girl? Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I beg your pardon Ranchhand, I sent you a message about giving away free pussy to a good home and you didn't want no part of it.. here is the picture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8