Do you have change for a $20 ????

Hahahaha, that just seems tacky! I have cash on me all the time so if I guess if they wanted changed I would give it to them. Originally Posted by Shayla
Be careful... Originally Posted by emptywallet
X2 - never grab the change or show money in front of them.

"very very sweet girl. took 5 bucks off regular price bc she didnt have change"

It's even worse than him being reluctant to tip her $5. He actually took $5 off her regular price. He says he didn't have the exact $45 fee so she knocked $5 off her regular price and accepted $40.

I read it as him having only $20s, so his choice was to pay her $40 or $60 on her $45 rate, and since she didn't have $15 change, she said she'd just take $5 off.

I find a $45 rate so sad anyway, I don't know how someone could sleep at night letting her drop it even further because of HIS problem of not having the right rate.

+1 Honey!! Funny yet sad at the same time. People like that probably take one even though he has one from those penny trays at gas stations. All time low.

+1 Honey!! Funny yet sad at the same time. People like that probably take one even though he has one from those penny trays at gas stations. All time low.

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Your so funny and sexy SNL. And do it with more grace and common sense
than most people will ever have.

It's even worse than him being reluctant to tip her $5. He actually took $5 off her regular price. He says he didn't have the exact $45 fee so she knocked $5 off her regular price and accepted $40.

I read it as him having only $20s, so his choice was to pay her $40 or $60 on her $45 rate, and since she didn't have $15 change, she said she'd just take $5 off.

I find a $45 rate so sad anyway, I don't know how someone could sleep at night letting her drop it even further because of HIS problem of not having the right rate.
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
HR, where did you get this? I don't remember reading it in this thread, so I assume it is out of a review?

If what you present is true, then he's a slimeball, and needs to be alerted.

But let me propose an alternative (and this is why the original post is important): oftentimes on ECCIE $45 ACTUALLY means $145.00. It could be her regular rate was $145.00, not $45.00. And, of course, your recitation of the story doesn't say how long the session was. It would seem low for a half hour, but might be spot on for a B&G. And if one hour, most ladies who start this low are newbies, fbsms or SWs.

Still, on principle, I agree: screwing a lady out of $5.00 because the hobbyist didn't plan is just plain slimeball.
HR, where did you get this? I don't remember reading it in this thread, so I assume it is out of a review?

If what you present is true, then he's a slimeball, and needs to be alerted.

But let me propose an alternative (and this is why the original post is important): oftentimes on ECCIE $45 ACTUALLY means $145.00. It could be her regular rate was $145.00, not $45.00. And, of course, your recitation of the story doesn't say how long the session was. It would seem low for a half hour, but might be spot on for a B&G. And if one hour, most ladies who start this low are newbies, fbsms or SWs.

Still, on principle, I agree: screwing a lady out of $5.00 because the hobbyist didn't plan is just plain slimeball. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Session Length: 15
Fee: 40
The comments she quoted were connected to the review Charlie

@ Boujalay thank you
Session Length: 15
Fee: 40
The comments she quoted were connected to the review Charlie Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Yeah, that sucks. His name should be bandied about liberally so his success in getting more appointments is limited.

That said, I can't imagine having any appointment without the correct fee, and sometimes have extra in the event I want more time, and the lady has it to give.

Originally Posted by HoneyRose

If she has a forty-five rate then she is dealing with customers that five dollars is actually very important to them. I mean the unemployment check only goes so far. lol