Members You Miss...

AdLibitum please restore your name to its proper place. Peace
Brang back the real Vern! He was up to some shit like on a mission! Originally Posted by whosdair

Whosdair he's on a mission !!! From God!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YrCFz0Kfc
AdLibitum please restore your name to its proper place. Peace Originally Posted by whosdair
So.....I go away for a few days.....and Ad is gone....I didn't even get to say goodbye.
So.....I go away for a few days.....and Ad is gone....I didn't even get to say goodbye. Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
Cant leave so long its like as the world turns here. But if u are good maybe you will see "Ad"again. Did you know JB is as well.
Originally Posted by whosdair
hahahahhahaha
Cant leave so long its like as the world turns here. But if u are good maybe you will see "Ad"again. Did you know JB is as well. Originally Posted by Vern0065
So.....plenty of vacations going on huh? No...I didn't stumble across anything yet to clue me in on JB......
the best of the bestest trinnitreats is missed by many
  • MC
  • 01-29-2013, 09:59 AM
the best of the bestest trinnitreats is missed by many Originally Posted by artone
Very true. She was part of my welcoming committee when I first moved to Buffalo, along with Lee. Both are greatly missed.
Dani.

She didn't post much but would make a good study for new providers who want to understand how to do things right.

TCB, beautiful, unique style, a CG like no other, grateful for an O, wonderful smile.

Hope she's doing well.
  • GP
  • 01-29-2013, 04:26 PM
SeekingSomeFun. His time here was very short lived, but out of the large crop of recent newcomers, he was by far the most interesting.
He's gone already :'-(
SeekingSomeFun. His time here was very short lived, but out of the large crop of recent newcomers, he was by far the most interesting. Originally Posted by GP
  • GP
  • 01-29-2013, 04:45 PM
LIKE Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Like? Does this mean you liked him or you like that he is gone? I am confused.
Like? Does this mean you liked him or you like that he is gone? I am confused. Originally Posted by GP
LOL I kind of liked him he was different
  • GP
  • 01-29-2013, 04:48 PM
I think JB would have liked him, but he is gone also.