2 men 1 woman, what are your thoughts

Don't forget to find a good fluffier!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
LOL.. the gal we saw was an EXCELLENT fluffer in her own right. No "off-camera" stand-in's needed.
I'm a pretty liberal guy, but not that liberal. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I'm a pretty Conservative guy, but not that Conservative.
Ooh I have a private party to host soon...maybe we could start another thread and share our MotherFuckingMagicallyFun times hehehe...
A friend of mine wanted to be tag teamed with me and another one of her good friends, I had never met him and was nervous about it but I felt that if he was as cool as I was about it and had a chill laid back vibe that it would be worth a try. We did it and it was a lot of fun. I would definitely do it again.
Finally did my first MFM. It was a fabulous time. Totally fun. Did not get to DP , I was not up to it, lol! Gotta leave something for the next one!
Staff Edit: Post has nothing to do with the subject being discussed. Carry on. CZ
Wow. A hijack with an AD.
Marshal!!!

IB
Finally did my first MFM. It was a fabulous time. Totally fun. Did not get to DP , I was not up to it, lol! Gotta leave something for the next one! Originally Posted by mm-good
Straight men don't say
fabulous
LOL
Ooh I have a private party to host soon...maybe we could start another thread and share our MotherFuckingMagicallyFun times hehehe... Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
FABULOUS
I love two guy action but no double penetration-my va-jay jay too tight for that-I'd hate to stretch her out like that-hell I'd be scared LOL