UH OH WHRILY...LOOKS LIKE THE DNI, NOT THE WHITE HOUSE CHANGED THE TALKING POINTS!

Horseshit!! I read a better written report today that said that some underling did the edits in consultation with the FBI and CIA and that Clapper signed off the next day after the edits were made. Even you're not stupid enough to think that the DNI sits around with a red pencil. And that's saying something.

Of course you never heard all this nattering about attacks on consulates and embasies during Bush's administration. Wonder why that was? 30 or so people were killed in those attacks!!! And the WTC??? Anybody killed there??

Oh yeah, he's a Republican, so it's OK. I keep forgetting. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
06 BS http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/sep/12/usa.syria
It's amazing how the Obamatons will defend ANYTHING Obama does. And really, Assup, did the "flu" die in Benghazi? What the hell are you talking about?

I think being called "pathetic" by Assup is like being called fat by Chris Christie.

I know he won't see this. But still, what an asshole.

<<< Assup // COG >>>
Not defending all that hard, just pointing out your hypocracy and dullardosity (if it ain't a word it should be).
Horseshit!! I read a better written report today that said that some underling did the edits in consultation with the FBI and CIA and that Clapper signed off the next day after the edits were made. Even you're not stupid enough to think that the DNI sits around with a red pencil. And that's saying something.

Of course you never heard all this nattering about attacks on consulates and embasies during Bush's administration. Wonder why that was? 30 or so people were killed in those attacks!!! And the WTC??? Anybody killed there??

Oh yeah, he's a Republican, so it's OK. I keep forgetting. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Saudi Arabia 5 killed but they were not Americans.

Five consular employees were killed and four other local staff members were injured after militants stormed the U.S. consulate. Saudi police killed four of the assailants, who were members of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).
In an internet post claiming responsibility for the attack, AQAP wrote, “this operation comes as part of several operations that are organized and planned by al-Qaeda as part of the battle against the crusaders and the Jews, as well as part of the plan to force the unbelievers to leave the Arabian Peninsula.”
Really, RaggedyAndy? You know, if you took time to understand my post, you might have made some sense. But as it is, you missed your goal by a mile. And btw, learn to spell, you really will sound less stupid. Maybe.

A "hypocracy" is the type of government run by community organizers who have sold out to corporate and banking interests. Also known as the "Obama Administration".

no Americans yet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tashken...bassy_bombings
Waste of time...fuckers
IIFY, no sh*t - especially if you're talking about anything that comes out of your keybaord. Why don't you and COsFb go out and play in the traffic - on your knees.
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Waste of time...fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
1983, Lebanon Embassy ... 220 UNITED STATES MARINES KILLED BY IRANIAN BOMBER.

FUCKER
It's a waste of time if you can't bullshit your way out of a stupid failed argument. Like Benghazi.

get the fuck over it, dipshits. that dog doesn't hunt.
Saudi Arabia 5 killed but they were not Americans.

Five consular employees were killed and four other local staff members were injured after militants stormed the U.S. consulate. Saudi police killed four of the assailants, who were members of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).
In an internet post claiming responsibility for the attack, AQAP wrote, “this operation comes as part of several operations that are organized and planned by al-Qaeda as part of the battle against the crusaders and the Jews, as well as part of the plan to force the unbelievers to leave the Arabian Peninsula.” Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What difference does it make if those killed are Americans? Do we somehow count for more?

Weren't most of the 3,000 killed on 9/11 after Bush ignored the early August PDB about "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US" Americans? You know, the one that his National Security Advisor said "wasn't a strike notice"?
What difference does it make if those killed are Americans? Do we somehow count for more?

Weren't most of the 3,000 killed on 9/11 after Bush ignored the early August PDB about "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US" Americans? You know, the one that his National Security Advisor said "wasn't a strike notice"? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Hee Hee! Let's sit back and watch those who specialize in making mountains out of mole hills by taking ONE characterization, removing it from its context and blowing it up like a used condom contort and squirm in a futile attempt to slip out of that one.