BOB WOODWARD: A 'Very Senior' White House Person Warned Me I'd 'Regret' What I'm Doing

• Doove
  • 03-02-2013, 06:15 AM
Woodward told the truth about Obama, and they are hanging him out to dry. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Just more evidence that the proof doesn't matter one way or the other with you.

You're more likely to believe Matt Drudge than your own eyes. Pretty much why i don't really care too much about anything you say anymore.

You're more likely to believe Matt Drudge than your own eyes. Pretty much why i don't really care too much about anything you say anymore. Originally Posted by Doove
I have said all along that StupidOldLyingFart is not interested in the truth. He is only interested in his twisted and distorted version of the truth! Which is another way of saying the lies!
  • Doove
  • 03-02-2013, 06:41 AM
He is only interested in his twisted and distorted version of the truth! Which is another way of saying he lies! Originally Posted by bigtex
Pretty much.
Did anyone other than me notice that once the "Real Story" came out, StupidOldLyingFart appears to be dropping the Woodward story like a hot potato (or "potatoe" for you Dan Quayle fans).

SOLF must have finally realized that he painted himself into another corner. Oops!

Nobody puts Whiny in the corner... He does it to himself!

You're more likely to believe Matt Drudge than your own eyes. Pretty much why i don't really care too much about anything you say anymore. Originally Posted by Doove
How ironic! And what a coincidence! Except I can't remember EVER caring about what you had to say.

• Doove
  • 03-03-2013, 06:17 AM
How ironic! And what a coincidence! Except I can't remember EVER caring about what you had to say.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think all the "fuck off's" and the "go fuck yourself's" i've gotten from you would indicate otherwise.

But i know, this continual lying is just all fun for you.
I think all the "fuck off's" and the "go fuck yourself's" i've gotten from you would indicate otherwise.

But i know, this continual lying is just all fun for you. Originally Posted by Doove
There you have it, StupidOldLyingFart has been caught in yet another lie. What else is new?
From Politico:

I have never been a big fan of Tom Brokaw but I believe he nailed this one!

Brokaw on Woodward vs. Sperling: 'The country doesn't care about this'

By REID J. EPSTEIN | 3/3/13 11:32 AM EST

After a lengthy discussion of the Bob Woodard-Gene Sperling email contretemps, NBC newsman Tom Brokaw said on Sunday Americans don’t care about the issue.

“We’ve got to move on, the country doesn’t care about this,” Brokaw said during the roundtable discussion on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “This is about an intramural fight in a high school cafeteria. It should be over, now.”

Brokaw’s remarks followed a short story he told about how a “wise old bird” of Washington journalism once told him reporters in Washington “have glass jaws – we throw punches, but when somebody swings back we go down with the first punch.”

“Any reporter who has worked in this town has been yelled at by somebody at the White House or somebody on the Hill, it just comes with the territory,” Brokaw said.

“This is a speck that turned into a sandstorm.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politi...21.html?hp=l12
Like I said before, a pussy!
Like I said before, a pussy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And who was the Eccie Sandboxer who was the first to take the bait, hook, line and sinker?

None other than our very own Mr. Gullible, StupidOldLyingFart.

Does anyone know how much ocean front property that idiot owns in Bitchita, Kansas?
Let Obama control the press. You guys like it, and don't care for the Constitution. So what does it matter?
You're lying again Whiny. I care deeply for the Constitution. I don't care for idiots who default to that argument whenever they get their ass handed to them.
You are obviously lying, Assup. You support every unconstitutional act Obama has enacted or proposed. Either your love of the Constitution is lacking, or your knowledge of it is.

Show me where Ive done that. Again, untrue bullshit from the Unaliar!

Of course, I don't look to you to interpret the Constitution. That's SCOTUS's job. You whine and cry about all of this, endlessly. Must be frustrating to realize that SCOTUS hasn't overturned anything you're constantly mewling about.

Tyrrany can be overthrown, but can stupid?

DEPENDS!