Michelle Bachman not to run for Reelection

You should be Proud. She represents you well...fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
For the record, I have not lived in Harris County since the 70's, while I was in college. Thus I have never lived in Sheila's congressional district. And quite frankly she is my least favorite Democratic member of Congress from Harris County.

Bottom line, Sheila does not and never has, represented me. It is safe to say, she never will....fucker

FACT COG's ATF "SWEET ASS!"
IFFY ANDEES OR BUTTSKIES!
IFFY ANDEES OR BUTTSKIES! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Speaking of "BUTTSKIES," I heard a rumor that COG says his ATF IIFFY has a "Sweet BUTTSKIE."

COG -----> <----- "Sweet Ass" IIFFY
For the record, I have not lived in Harris County since the 70's, while I was in college. Thus I have never lived in Sheila's congressional district. And quite frankly she is my least favorite Democratic member of Congress from Harris County.

Bottom line, Sheila does not and never has, represented me. It is safe to say, she never will....fucker

FACT COG's ATF "SWEET ASS!" Originally Posted by bigtex
Yea, but admit it. You want to throw her a bone...fucker
Like Whiny does to you, IFFY?
Like Whiny does to his ATF IFFY's "Sweet Ass."? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fixed it for you!
When I went to school in North Florida my counselor was Corrine Brown. She was bat shit crazy then and abusive. Then again, I cut our meeting short to go listen to Rush in the parking lot. That really made her mad.
what kind of counselor, BSwine?