Anthony Weiner is only recognizable candidate in NY mayoral race... Heh.

How was Fathers Day in Joliet?
How was Fathers Day in Joliet? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since your dumb-fuck golem ass is a neutered, animated, subhuman creature, you'd never understand the significance of 'Father's Day.' BTW, how's your dumb-fuck golem ass enjoying your reign as the:

Post the link Corpy. Admit your lies.
Post the link Corpy. Admit your lies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There's no lie in the poll, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Exactly the point, you ignorant Yankee fuck! Hence, your earlier claims and insinuations are lies -- and defining you as an ignorant Yankee liar is a defense of the young ladies reviewed. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How is that "exactly the point"?

You do realize, little twat, that the PICTURES of your hookers are NOT in the ROS section? No one has to know what is in the ROS section to know that some of your "lady" friends are a little thick and butt ugly.

The links to their ads are posted OUTSIDE the ROS section. So anyone who wants to can see what they look like without reading ROS comments, shit-for-brains.

I've checked out the photos in the past. Ugh. All of your links are dead now because you haven't posted a review in THREE YEARS.

Why? Got no money? Or just afraid to post links to reviews of your "ladies"?
I think they're all bogus. Unless the whookers shat on him and called him names, they'd never get Corpy's hard earned "money."

Do you suppose he got a conjugal visit up in Joliet with his brother/Dad on Father's Day?

Did you Corpy? Did the guards ask to see the link?
Did the guards ask to see the link? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Did IB Lying & Crying's "guards ask to see the link?"

That's damn near worthy of a signature line!
Actually, THE LINK is worth a signature line. But I'm trying to give Corpy an opportunity to admit his lies...but, the boy's just too thick to get out of the cesspool he's fallen into.
How is that "exactly the point"?

You do realize, little twat, that the PICTURES of your hookers are NOT in the ROS section? No one has to know what is in the ROS section to know that some of your "lady" friends are a little thick and butt ugly.

The links to their ads are posted OUTSIDE the ROS section. So anyone who wants to can see what they look like without reading ROS comments, shit-for-brains.

I've checked out the photos in the past. Ugh. All of your links are dead now because you haven't posted a review in THREE YEARS.

Why? Got no money? Or just afraid to post links to reviews of your "ladies"? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Hence you've admitted again that your a lying Yankee jackass: there were no pictures of transgendered men posted, you lying Yankee SOB!

Did IB Lying & Crying's "guards ask to see the link?"

That's damn near worthy of a signature line! Originally Posted by bigtex
Pull your head out of the dumb-fuck golem's ass, BigKoTex. ExNYer, the dumb Yankee fuck, is looking for a warm spot to call home. Besides, it's his turn.

I think they're all bogus. Unless the whookers shat on him and called him names, they'd never get Corpy's hard earned "money."

Do you suppose he got a conjugal visit up in Joliet with his brother/Dad on Father's Day?

Did you Corpy? Did the guards ask to see the link?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy) to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's the poll you lying, hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem ass, wherein your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Actually, THE LINK is worth a signature line. But I'm trying to give Corpy an opportunity to admit his lies...but, the boy's just too thick to get out of the cesspool he's fallen into.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy) to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your lying, hypocritical, dumb-fuck golem ass was born in a cesspool, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The members of this forum elected your dumb-fuck golem ass to be:

Boy howdy ... This must be the time before they take you to electroshock therapy that you're at your feistiness.

Here's a hint Corpy, stay away from the oatmeal!

Then again, it is a GOOD source of fiber.

Oh yeah, and take a shower, you disgusting excerement covered dipshit!

Boy howdy ... This must be the time before they take you to electroshock therapy that you're at your feistiness.

Here's a hint Corpy, stay away from the oatmeal!

Then again, it is a GOOD source of fiber.

Oh yeah, and take a shower, you disgusting excerement covered dipshit!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a disgusting, dumb-fuck golem jackass, and your dumb-fuck golem ass continues to repeatedly demonstrate why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

are you talking about my pooper again, Corpy?

How Divine!
Hence you've admitted again that your a lying Yankee jackass: there were no pictures of transgendered men posted, you lying Yankee SOB! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I admit nothing, little twat.

I said I saw them in the PAST. So there WERE pictures posted that LOOKED LIKE she-males.

The fact that those links are now dead changes nothing.

And you STILL haven't explained why you haven't posted a review in THREE years. Don't dodge the question.
I said the tranny picture was funny Originally Posted by ExNYer
Tell us again. Why Osukdik is your MAN but you aren't GAY...LOL
Tell us again. Why Osukdik is your MAN but you aren't GAY...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
After you tell me why Romney is your MAN and you aren't GAY.

Stupid Fucker.