We're going to war......again.

Obama painted himself into a box. It is the job of the state department to get the other guys to paint themselves into a box. This was a failure of the state department and the executive branch. Obama should have acted sooner and the state department should have informed him with the CIA that Assad was not to be threatened by the likes of the man child in chief.

There is not real good way out for Obama. The only hope he has is for Congress to do as Parliment did in England and bail out Barry. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Here's the OP.
LMAO........idiots!

....and "get over your obsessive hatred" of all things Clinton and Obama..... Originally Posted by bigtex
You mistaken "hate" with disrespect .. "obsession" .... factual discourse.

Clinton lobbed missiles as his response to international conflicts. That's your choice.
Obaminable plans to lob missiles in a similar situation. That's your choice.

Your choice (Obaminable) has resulted in this circumstance and reality:

As an "aside" ... latest reporting is that Kerry got caught using a fake photo of current deaths ... not to mention overly exaggerated death and injury numbers .... like 4x's.

Let's hear it from the "peanut gallery"!
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2013, 11:15 AM
LMAO........idiots!

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you following LL or is it the other way around?
LL thinks you are full of shit comparing this to Iraq you know...and he is right.
LL thinks you are full of shit comparing this to Iraq you know...and he is right. Originally Posted by WTF
BT .. thinks it's the same.

I don't recall posting anything about JDB being "full of shit" ..

Comparing the current decision making to Iraq is perfectly acceptable ... on facts and law.

Based upon that comparison, it is clear they are not the same.... if one is talking 2003.

1998-9 wasn't the same either.....or in between ...... or even today.
You mistaken "hate" with disrespect .. "obsession" .... factual discourse. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Perhaps you will have a better understanding of the situation, if and when, you eventually figure out who "WE THE PEOPLE" are.

I am not holding my breath waiting for that to occur!

Note to Lexi Liar: It is time for you to call in your cuddly lil' pet turdfly so he can boast to everyone how you are "handing me your ass."
It was amazing that Kerry had EXACT numbers of the dead. I have always been taught through observation and education that when someone throws around EXACT numbers they either have the paperwork to prove it or they are lying. Given Kerry's track record I have to believe the latter.
It was amazing that Kerry had EXACT numbers of the dead. I have always been taught through observation and education that when someone throws around EXACT numbers they either have the paperwork to prove it or they are lying. Given Kerry's track record I have to believe the latter. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Being Secretary of State or Ambassador to the UN are ....

..... fast-tracks these days to the front bus tires. Now add the VP.

Susan Rice
Hillary Clinton
John Kerry
Joe Biden

TOFTT!

There is no "I" in Team, but there are an "M" and an "E"!

Not only was Kerry's facts wrong, so was the photo evidence .. ala Stevenson.

All I have to say to BT is .....

BT voted for him! Actually Kerry, Biden, AND Obaminable..... and "Hillary"!
Perhaps you will have a better understanding of the situation, if and when, you eventually figure out who "WE THE PEOPLE" are. Originally Posted by bigtex
You should be on the red phone to the People's House! He lacks that knowledge.

While you have him on the line, you might mention to him where the chemicals are located.

He's gonna need those GPS coordinates for the missile toss coming up!

All I have to say to BT is .....

BT voted for him! Actually Kerry, Biden, AND Obaminable..... and "Hillary"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

BT voted for him! Actually Kerry, Biden, AND Obaminable..... and "Hillary"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If that is what LexieLiar wants to believe, it is ok with me. But the fact of the matter is that it is yet another lie from LexiLiar. That particular lie will have to stand in line cuz' it is just another in an increasingly long line of LexiLiar's lies and deception.

And what else is it? It is yet another example of LexiLiar not allowing the facts to get in the way of the 'LexieLie' he wants to tell.

Now if he would have said I voted for GW (like he did repeatedly) I would really be pissed.

And now for what may be his biggest lie. LexiLiar calls himself a Democrat!
Wonder which is worst dieing from poison gas or napalm.
I believe that the inherent hatred on this board is born of the same self-loathing that drives so many of us (but especially you) to the hobby.

That you are unable to recognize it is pathetic.
LMAO........idiots!

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

JD and his buds on Broke back Mountain.