Business off? Here is what is wrong with your Showcase

Hey Whispers, how about this one?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=209935

In her "Services & Availability" she writes:

"If you do not write me a review, I might not see u again. If you want a review, just ask. Also, side dishes at a restaurant are not free, same goes with me. For any questions, pm me."

I thought most providers wanted repeat clients, repeat clients mean repeat money.

I think POOR Business Structure and then look at her expression in her main picture and think somewhat differently, "BITCH" First impressions go along way. Originally Posted by Woody of TX

shes hot but im a hater bc of her attitude..... also when she answered for preferred gifts, n e 1 that says "mula" i pretty much instandtly dislike and I am a very very nice person.. just sayin

btw, u guys are hilarious
Hey Whispers, how about this one?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=209935

In her "Services & Availability" she writes:

"If you do not write me a review, I might not see u again. If you want a review, just ask. Also, side dishes at a restaurant are not free, same goes with me. For any questions, pm me."

I thought most providers wanted repeat clients, repeat clients mean repeat money.

I think POOR Business Structure and then look at her expression in her main picture and think somewhat differently, "BITCH" First impressions go along way. Originally Posted by Woody of TX
I don't know about her, Woody. I didn't see cobbler on the menu and according to Whispers and SL, that is an important service these days as the holidays approach.

5'8" tall & slender, but the pics don't show TOAS?

Also she says that DFK (not sure that I would want) is not on the menu. Could be a good deal compared with an AMP/Spa session at 200/hr in the DFW area, but they have better attitudes at most Spas, along with TS.

Good example of what/how not to do a showcase.... Pass at first glance.

BB :surfing"
P.S. Ladies, please don't hesitate to ask me in person why I always have the the little surfer dude on my signature?
I don't know about her, Woody. I didn't see cobbler on the menu and according to Whispers and SL, that is an important service these days as the holidays approach.

5'8" tall & slender, but the pics don't show TOAS?

Also she says that DFK (not sure that I would want) is not on the menu. Could be a good deal compared with an AMP/Spa session at 200/hr in the DFW area, but they have better attitudes at most Spas, along with TS.

Good example of what/how not to do a showcase.... Pass at first glance.

BB :surfing"
P.S. Ladies, please don't hesitate to ask me in person why I always have the the little surfer dude on my signature? Originally Posted by BugleBoy
She looks mad and I haven't even married her yet?
She looks mad and I haven't even married her yet? Originally Posted by Still Looking
If you were such a Man Whore I would sign you up at the MGM Grand

"Brad Garrett's Comedy Club"