What's your perfect pair of Jeans?

Is brushpoppers another name for jeans?
Is brushpoppers another name for jeans? Originally Posted by Ansley
Ansley my dear you have been in the city too long. Brushpopper is a western shirt and Wrangler owns the trademark name.
Thanks OHM. I guess I need to find a rancher and see what all this brushpopping is all about.
At the end of the day, fit and comfort is more important than brand.
Thanks OHM. I guess I need to find a rancher and see what all this brushpopping is all about. Originally Posted by Ansley

Anytime Ansley. And just come on out and I will hook you up with my favorite horse to ride around with your wranglers and your brushpopper shirt. But please don't wear your Lucchese boots.
I don't normally wear jeans but my favorite pair is a 5 year old low rise Armani.......
At the end of the day, fit and comfort is more important than brand. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Amen!
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2010, 02:50 PM
I don't normally wear jeans but my favorite pair is a 5 year old low rise Armani....... Originally Posted by Dallas Diva
Damn, I was hoping your favorite pair were WTF's 50 year old pair
Jeans in my avatar are Levi's, when I want to pretend to be an Aggie I wear Wrangler boot cut and two inch longer than my Levi's.
Damn, I was hoping your favorite pair were WTF's 50 year old pair Originally Posted by WTF

Damn I did not realize that they made jeans that old. And BTW WTF Ansley said she would not be interested in your favorite horse. She said that we probably would not be by a Wal Mart and if we were that we probably would not have enough quarters to keep that guy going.
Damn I did not realize that they made jeans that old. And BTW WTF Ansley said she would not be interested in your favorite horse. She said that we probably would not be by a Wal Mart and if we were that we probably would not have enough quarters to keep that guy going. Originally Posted by OneHotMale
I leave for a little while and when I come back I find myself standing in front of Walmart with OHM. And no WTF it just doesn't matter how many times you yell giddy up! That horse isn't going any faster.
I leave for a little while and when I come back I find myself standing in front of Walmart with OHM. And no WTF it just doesn't matter how many times you yell giddy up! That horse isn't going any faster. Originally Posted by Ansley

LMAO!!! It's o.k. Ansley as I am sure that I can find WTF one of those stick horses and he can saddle up in his Calvin Kleins and yell giddy up and that stick horse will go as fast or slow as his legs will carry him.
I am sure that I can find WTF one of those stick horses and he can saddle up in his Calvin Kleins and yell giddy up and that stick horse will go as fast or slow as his legs will carry him. Originally Posted by OneHotMale
ROTFLMAO
I wear jeans if I have to; otherwise I don't. They really don't do much for my derriere, which I love showing off. Originally Posted by NicholetteM
Jeans are the most inelegant item ever created for women; of all the pieces that "don't do much" for one, Nicholette, you are in luck!
I didn't buy my first pair of jeans(well, since childhood/early teen years)until a few years ago; raw denim, APC. Earnest Sewn is also a good buy.