Yep, you know it's Christmas when....

Interesting. My father's in a VA Nursing Home, and i gave him a card that said Merry Christmas on it.

The wrapping paper i used said Merry Christmas too. Didn't have a problem.

But since you're dumb enough to let it piss you off...

Originally Posted by Doove
Good for you, Doofus, but the articles in question made no mention of any of your heroic exploits in Dallas.

JD and IB both get their info from youarebraindead.com Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If all mammalian creatures but you were to disappear from the earth today, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, tomorrow, slime mold would still have intellectual ascendancy over your dumb ass.
  • Old-T
  • 12-26-2013, 11:42 AM
Sounds like you have some overzealous LWWs out there. And since a few wackos speak for the entire VA then Priest Beast must speak for all you RWW Thumpers, which is why you didn't refute his white supremist filth, because you believe it too.

I'll let you know how many of the 200+ cards we mailed come back rejected.

I talked with my uncle last night in a VA hospital. He's a in his 90s and a WW-II vet. He said two groups of kids were in yesterday and the day before singing Christmas carrols. Maybe there is an inordinate number of wackos in Texas. That would not surprise me.
Why even bother with the world's bitterest man?
Why even bother with the world's bitterest man? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Or in your case... "That Gayest Man" in the world.

Or, in your case, the STUPIDEST man in the world.

wonder why nobody ever backs you up, Simple jack?

it's because you epitomize the stupid, drooling mouthbreathers that the right attracts. None of the asswipes ... Even here ... Want to be associated with the dregs of society. That's you, droolieboy,

it's because you epitomize the stupid, drooling mouthbreathers that the right attracts. None of the asswipes ... Even here ... Want to be associated with the dregs of society. That's you, droolieboy, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll let a good man, school you about your homeland... LOL

it's because you epitomize the stupid, drooling mouthbreathers that the right attracts. None of the asswipes ... Even here ... Want to be associated with the dregs of society. That's you, droolieboy, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey Boy, Do you know what the definition of a racist is, too a Liberal?...

any

one

Who

disagrees

With them ...
I'll let a good man, school you about your homeland... LOL

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Do you get that anybody with an ounce of common sense thinks that you are a fucking idiot for continuously posting up these dumbass videos? If not....here's your Fed Ex delivery motherfucker.....you're an idiot.
  • BJerk
  • 12-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Exactly what happens when the government works to eliminate the culture of the majority of the people within that country? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
When the culture is that of the white man - many good things.
Exactly what happens when the government works to eliminate the culture of the majority of the people within that country? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Is there a "white culture," Shit for brains? Is that the point you're trying to make, retard?

Last time I checked, British culture wasn't anywhere near Spanish culture or German culture or Norwegian culture.

How fucking ignorant are you? Even a blind man can see how fucking retarded you are, asswipe!

Of course a blind man can't tell the difference between a Russian and a Czech.
When the culture is that of the white man - many good things. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
C'mon! Lol! Who are you really? I mean this angry, racist black guy schtick is pretty funny, but no one believes anyone is this stupid. Give it up! You win! It was funny! Now take off the mask, and make some serious points. Lol! That was funny, man!

Sounds like you have some overzealous LWWs out there. And since a few wackos speak for the entire VA then Priest Beast must speak for all you RWW Thumpers, which is why you didn't refute his white supremist filth, because you believe it too.

I'll let you know how many of the 200+ cards we mailed come back rejected.

I talked with my uncle last night in a VA hospital. He's a in his 90s and a WW-II vet. He said two groups of kids were in yesterday and the day before singing Christmas carrols. Maybe there is an inordinate number of wackos in Texas. That would not surprise me. Originally Posted by Old-T
Your straw man argument based on lies, deflection and misdirection was DOA, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. You only draw attention to your innate ignorance when you try to so obviously and ignorantly consign the words of one onto another, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man. By your simple minded reasoning, all of the disgusting, perverted things that the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, has posted can be consigned to you, since you have never objected to the pictures, racist remarks, etc., it posted, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.

BTW, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, Christmas cards such as you sent are placed in bins in the MWR tent (facility) where troops are free to choose or not choose to read them. After the season has passed, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, your remaining -- rejected -- cards are taken to the burn pit and burned. So, STFU and go screw yourself, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man.
  • FU_CC
  • 12-27-2013, 05:06 AM
+

=
Good for you, Doofus, but the articles in question made no mention of any of your heroic exploits in Dallas.

If all mammalian creatures but you were to disappear from the earth today, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, tomorrow, slime mold would still have intellectual ascendancy over your dumb ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

wonder who wrote that for you shit for brains? Your IQ is that of a turnip.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/08/fi...d-in-school/2/

Lets be clear, this is not about Christmas, this is about religion. The Christian religion. This is about religious bigotry from the left.