Young girls with LOW prices?

Yea I don't like real tiny men either their bones poke me when I get on top. Got to stay in Asian cowgirl or I'm afraid I'll get bone fucked to death lol
Id love to continue picturing you in asian cowgirl, but its bed time. Enjoy that grey goose and redbull. If you get horny enough with that stuff and decide to pull out the battery powered boyfriend, post pics. Good night.
50 pages tho? Good lord.
What about older women, lower prices?
I am going to start offering GFE at $100 30/min $175 hr. I think that is fair for my age bracket~ Originally Posted by Miss Ivory
While I don't think anyone esp a GFE provider should be under 200hr no matter where she lives or how old she is do what works for you and god bless (or whatever deity(ies) you pray to).
50 pages tho? Good lord. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
  • CD3
  • 12-02-2015, 11:46 AM
I can see her being that type of provider and for that reason among others I probably would not consider visiting with her (I couldn't anyway because of her nba), but some of these guys are really grilling her on her menu/nongfe and rate, not you init or watchout, but other guys. As it has been said many times, it's her body, she can choose what service she provides and who she sees, we have to respect that.

Just from reading the few post from her she makes it clear what type of provider she is and believe it or not, some guys really get off on those type of girls, which is apparent by the fact that she has been around for so long. Her personality reminds me of CD3 from the dallas board. While we may see her demeaning behavior toward her clients as a negative, other guys will look at that and perk up, maybe they want to try to tame her or something lol. Originally Posted by tyson

Tame her.....this fool really use those pussy ass words....prolly why he won't get to ride...

Anywho....riddle me this....how long did/have you hoviders given up the pussy for free throughout your lifetime? Look at you having a hole as blessing and keep your mouth open and not talk and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn to be grateful for the pennies given to you.
Tame her.....this fool really use those pussy ass words....prolly why he won't get to ride...

Anywho....riddle me this....how long did/have you hoviders given up the pussy for free throughout your lifetime? Look at you having a hole as blessing and keep your mouth open and not talk and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn to be grateful for the pennies given to you. Originally Posted by CD3
I never gave it up for free, I only open my legs for something in return. That includes relationships. Men are always paying for pussy, doesn't always have to be money.

If I didn't have a "hole" I'd still be making money because I know how to take care of myself. Momma didn't raise no fool

Anywho....riddle me this....how long did/have you hoviders given up the pussy for free throughout your lifetime? Look at you having a hole as blessing and keep your mouth open and not talk and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn to be grateful for the pennies given to you. Originally Posted by CD3
And this is why I'm in lust with this chick. Sexy af for sure but her mind is sumn else.

Who are we talk on about here?
Who are we talk on about here? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Prolly whoever finds it offensive. That usually means ur guilty. I could very possibly be wrong tho.
Prolly whoever finds it offensive. That usually means ur guilty. I could very possibly be wrong tho. Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Awwww okkkkkkkkk
I never gave it up for free, I only open my legs for something in return. That includes relationships. Men are always paying for pussy, doesn't always have to be money.

If I didn't have a "hole" I'd still be making money because I know how to take care of myself. Momma didn't raise no fool Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
That's right! Love this! & our hole is not the only way all of us make our pennies either!!!!

Men will forever throw their pennies down girls holes...when I'm done it will the next one..carry on
And this is why I'm in lust with this chick. Sexy af for sure but her mind is sumn else. Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Yea my mind is too real for fake people...lol I don't expect everyone to get me...the beauty in my madness, Im a realist...
or a classless, hick pimp from the stixs of Arkansas
  • tyson
  • 12-02-2015, 08:04 PM

Ah yes.. the infamous CD3 .. You and Dallass are too much alike, it's only natural that you would gravitate towards one of her well executed threADs. Tame, conquer, dominate, whatever you wanna call it, surely you get why some of my more dominate brother's would be interested in matching up with you? Would probably make for quite a session..