Houston Vs. Dallas

So which handle will you switch to? or are you admitting you're a mandel? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I think that was admission of guilt

Your PIMP may bitchslap you into submission, he isn't my boss... so tough shit on that!
tiatate Originally Posted by rockerrick
Lmao why don't you fill out my booking form and my pimp will contact you.
Your pimp can suck my dick!

Lmao why don't you fill out my booking form and my pimp will contact you. Originally Posted by tiatate
So they can have the exact location lmao
Took the bitch almost a month to get her first "review" then a big gap in August....(heh..big gap..heh no pun intended)...

Wonder why those reviews arent just ROLLIN IN.

If that pussy was so good, then the fucktards would be selling it FOR her (via reviews) and she wouldn't have to start trainwreck threADs UITB...

Lmao why don't you fill out my booking form and my pimp will contact you. Originally Posted by tiatate
^ This looks like the admission of guilt..... you need a pimp upgrade to Pimp 2.0 cause Pimp 1.0 sure as shit aint doing you any favors by posting ADs that are basically copy/paste.
Lol I have a masters in a research field, taking one source of information just isn't in my nature dont worry! Originally Posted by tiatate
This needs more attention..... bitch didnt you say that the IP address information was "given" to you?

What other source of information do you garner in order to blackmail your tricks ?
She takes personal photos, employment information, home address...
Some murderers carry a "kill kit" in the trunk of their car. Looks like she stores all of the client data in the junk of a trunk she tries to squeeze into those jeans......
She is an amazing professional photographer. I'm sure she has a wide variety of lenses! Originally Posted by tiatate
Must be a different photographer or you're full of shit....

The first one didnt pan out for you or did he bail after you got his RW info? :

Right!! Ive been oogling her photos for a while. Then randomly, her photographer contacted me, asking to shoot for a special. Getting in tip top shape now for a session hopefully mid October. Is April even on ECCIE?? Originally Posted by tiatate
..and since your pimp missed this one....peep this and master it with your online degree....

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1892037
Gawd, are you really talking to yourself like this?
Are you really going back through all of my old post.
Boy, I thought these hos were having a lack of appointments.
Bitch get a job, once you can afford me, then we can talk.
Doubt anyone has trouble affording you.
It's just why would anyone waste good cash on a pimped out barebacking backpage whore?
Those are a dime a dozen.
tiatate
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2017, 09:58 PM
I thought this fat fugly whore was done 5 pages ago? She just cannot stay away from her own train wreck, she's going down with the flames lol or maybe it's Tyrone the South Dallas ghetto pimp typing all this? How you like me now boo?
New pro pics will be up next month! I'll be a shooting with an amazing photographer!
Be on the lookout, and I'll keep you gentlemen posted! Kisses!

*donation will be raised 1/1/18. Book now to be grandfathered in!
World famous barebacking pimped out whore tiatate.