NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Hmm, wonder who it's going to be, Goff or Wentz? Both look good. For some reason I like Wentz better but he is a bigger risk coming from the small school.

The Ram GM has balls!!! Man that division is extra tough!!
Damn Rams. This is hoping that Titans screw up on all those picks.
I like wenz too I rather see him in a rams uniform than browns more talent in LA
Rams get #1 overall, a 4th round and a 6th round in 2016...

Titans get a 1st round, two in the 2nd round and a 3rd round in 2016, plus 1st and 3rd round picks in 2017...

Considering there's no clear cut #1 overall pick in this years draft that everyone covets and neither Wentz or Goff are "can't miss" QB's...I'd say the Rams got HOSED

Just my thoughts...
Um, the universal consensus is that the Rams screwed themselves.
Hoyer cut today.
Bout dam time.
  • nu2
  • 04-21-2016, 10:45 AM
My hat's off to the Texans and former Texan Andre Johnson for helping with the flood victims in a time of need! Great job guys!
How about that trade of the Browns
They're still the Browns until further notice. It's not like they've made good use of any top picks they've gotten since their rebirth into the league.
They're still the Browns until further notice. Originally Posted by Fishpie
^^^^^
True...

In other news, Josh Norman is headed to Washington for 5yrs/$75 Million($51.5 guaranteed) to face Odell Beckham Jr. twice a year now

http://www.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/i...ngton-redskins
Texans draft Fuller who just about everyone said they would. Speed to burn deep
Rick fucking Smith fucks it up again! Obviously he let the Foreskins know they wanted Fuller. Fuck you have Treadwell, Doctson, and Fuller sitting there and dumbfuck has to trade up for this puny little fucker. Fuck this GM, the skins probably gave Rick a pair of fancy socks and Rick offered up the 6th round pick. We have got to get rid of this dumbass or we are doomed!! Fuck fuck mutherfuck!!! Boo!!!!

I bet Fuller has 1 or less td this year, fuck he probably won't even start.

Eat a Dick Rick!!!!
Rick fucking Smith fucks it up again! Obviously he let the Foreskins know they wanted Fuller. Fuck you have Treadwell, Doctson, and Fuller sitting there and dumbfuck has to trade up for this puny little fucker. Fuck this GM, the skins probably gave Rick a pair of fancy socks and Rick offered up the 6th round pick. We have got to get rid of this dumbass or we are doomed!! Fuck fuck mutherfuck!!! Boo!!!!

I bet Fuller has 1 or less td this year, fuck he probably won't even start.

Eat a Dick Rick!!!! Originally Posted by Daddio
So what was the better pick?

Clearly, they are trying to build up the offense. I don't see a massive fault in that, and while a WR can fail, if they strike gold with a cheap rookie contract, that can pay out massively in the long run. And sure enough, Washington grabbed a WR immediately after, so the thread panned out.

Did they probably fold early? Maybe. At least they didn't do something completely stupid like Miami and draft a clearly immature person that they will need to babysit 24-7.
Doctson would have been my pick. I read a bunch of tweets and am a little more tolerant of the Fuller pick as Lance Zierline had him as his #1 WR. He is small, if he is the next Deshaun Jackson that works well for me as long as he doesn't get dumbass penalties like Deshaun Jackson likes to do!!