white lives matter to yeezy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCJHxv4jMA

the left as usual responds ...

There Is No Excuse for Ye’s ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/04/s...hion-week.html

Adidas says its relationship with Kanye West is under review

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/06/adid...er-review.html
"White Lives Matter Too".

Is there anybody out there that would disagree with that? But that's "controversial"? I've heard it said that it is "hateful" and "triggering". Why?
"White Lives Matter Too".

Is there anybody out there that would disagree with that? But that's "controversial"? I've heard it said that it is "hateful" and "triggering". Why? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
... What's wrong with it? ... It's all rather simple:

This bloke Kanye.. "Ye" - didn't get the liberal memo -
where he's surely told what he's allowed to say and
what ideas and views he's allowed to support.

... If ya support a bad fellow like Trump - then you're
thrown from the bus out into the street.
Discarded like yesterday's rubbish.

"White Lives Matter" ??!! ...
Surely hope you don't get thrown from the site
for suggesting that, mate. .... ( )

#### Salty
... What's wrong with it? ... It's all rather simple:

This bloke Kanye.. "Ye" - didn't get the liberal memo -
where he's surely told what he's allowed to say and
what ideas and views he's allowed to support.

... If ya support a bad fellow like Trump - then you're
thrown from the bus out into the street.
Discarded like yesterday's rubbish.

"White Lives Matter" ??!! ...
Surely hope you don't get thrown from the site
for suggesting that, mate. .... ( )

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

my white life matters supremely

bahahahhaaaa
Let me get this straight. Tucker Carlson admitted IN COURT and affirmed by his employer that he is not a reliable source of news. Yet you continue to say he is the ultimate in news coverage? So exactly how far under ground is your bar for excellence?
Let me get this straight. Tucker Carlson admitted IN COURT and affirmed by his employer that he is not a reliable source of news. Yet you continue to say he is the ultimate in news coverage? So exactly how far under ground is your bar for excellence? Originally Posted by chefnerd

let's get this straight. Carlson is an opinion based show exactly like Maddow and Joe Scarborough and Don Lemon and if anyone sued them for their content they'd say the same thing.
Let me get this straight. Tucker Carlson admitted IN COURT and affirmed by his employer that he is not a reliable source of news. Yet you continue to say he is the ultimate in news coverage? So exactly how far under ground is your bar for excellence? Originally Posted by chefnerd
let's get this straight. Carlson is an opinion based show exactly like Maddow and Joe Scarborough and Don Lemon and if anyone sued them for their content they'd say the same thing. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Y'all bow down and thank your lucky stars that they provide so much fodder for this section. Too many opinions sans facts.

I don't listen/watch any of the above.
Y'all bow down and thank your lucky stars that they provide so much fodder for this section. Too many opinions sans facts.

I don't listen/watch any of the above. Originally Posted by Precious_b

tucker's opinions are not without facts to back them up. the left just doesn't like inconvenient truth and must therefore label it as "false"
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

jon stewart ...

jon stewart ...

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Yeah. Even back then, Stewart knew Carlson's show should have been on Comedy Central.

At least we can agree on one thing: "OU SUCKS!"
Yeah. Even back then, Stewart knew Carlson's show should have been on Comedy Central. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if jon stewart says so.