NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Where the Raiders have a legit beef was that snowy playoff game in NE when the clear Brady fumble was called an incomplete forward pass by the zebras. Allowed Pars to win the game and go win the SB. Not sure of year 2000 maybe 2001? Single worse game changing call I've ever seen!
Where the Raiders have a legit beef was that snowy playoff game in NE when the clear Brady fumble was called an incomplete forward pass by the zebras. Allowed Pars to win the game and go win the SB. Not sure of year 2000 maybe 2001? Single worse game changing call I've ever seen! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I agree, tuck rule, more like the Raiders got fucked rule. Here's the video of Starr's sneak in the Ice Bowl. I've watched it several times. I don't see Kramer moving.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXCKG55tlM
I agree, tuck rule, more like the Raiders got fucked rule. Here's the video of Starr's sneak in the Ice Bowl. I've watched it several times. I don't see Kramer moving.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXCKG55tlM Originally Posted by bambino
Don't need the link I saw that game on the B & W, no early start and back then I was for Dallas....not today!
Don't need the link I saw that game on the B & W, no early start and back then I was for Dallas....not today! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Pugh got blown out. The center got a good piece of him too. Pugh didn't have much of a chance.
Interesting first half! Lots of ball to play but Dallas seems dumbstruck out there!
I was thinking they would go to Romo in the second half if they didn't score. Prescott looking better now.
Unfortunately so lol!
Fucking Wow : 34-31, GB wins! The only Boy I feel bad for is Witten. As for Bryant and JJ, I could care less!
Rogers on fire
I'm going to be respectful and not say any names like Chateau Becot but someone needs to change their avatar.
I'm going to be respectful and not say any names like Chateau Becot but someone needs to change their avatar. Originally Posted by Fishpie
I bet he changed it already.
Well if the first game yesterday was thrilling, the second one was surely the opposite of that!! All Steelers points from field goals!!
I'm going to be respectful and not say any names like Chateau Becot but someone needs to change their avatar. Originally Posted by Fishpie

<<<<<<<<<<<Thanks for the tip, Fish....done.
  • nu2
  • 01-16-2017, 03:12 PM
Texans and Offensive Coordinator Godsey part ways!
Texans and Offensive Coordinator Godsey part ways! Originally Posted by nu2
About damn time. Here are some stats.

In 2015, 4 QBs combined for 28 TDs and 12 INTs. Offense scored 34 TDs. This year, Osweiler had 15 TDs and 16 INTs. Offense scored 23 TDs.

With QB problems, offense has gone from 17th to 19th to 29th this season when Osweiler became the starter. 31st in red zone TDs.

Next they need to bench Brock and get someone else although knowing Smith and O'Brien my guess is they stand pat and don't draft a QB in first or second round. Maybe a long shot in 3rd or 4th so they can tell everyone, "see we drafted a QB".