NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I'm going ATL......and all the butt naked freaks that come with it. It should be a low scoring game. Both teams have offensive weapons but appears to be matched defensively.
Yep, the hoes are definitely coming along with all them damn ATL rappers and celebrities. They'll probably open up another strip club because of it.

As much as I don't like the Falcons I'd like to see them finally get a ring.
Dopey going to the super bowl..
Attached Images File Type: jpg dopey.JPG (32.5 KB, 230 views)
Yep old schaub
  • nu2
  • 02-21-2017, 02:41 PM
Much has been written about Tony Romo lately about where he will end up at. Should the Texans go for Romo?
Sadly Romo would be an upgrade at QB. But behind the Texans OL he would be hurt by week 2 of the season. We need OL help desperately and need to get lucky as fuck like the Cowgirls did and pick a Dak.

Sucks how everyone, even B'OB has forgotten how well Weeden played for us a few years ago. He is more accurate than either Brock or Savage but sadly he shits the bed just as badly as Brock and Savage when pressured.

Quite the conundrum for the Texans and most assuredly one that Rick "The Limp Dick" Smith won't be able to solve!!!

And Fuck I have to pay at the end of Feb for my season fucking tickets not knowing what these fuckups will do!!! That's some NFL Bullshit right there!!!
I guess I should Look on the bright side, at least BigTex's old lover Dopey didn't get a Super Bowl ring!!
So who is going to be the Texans quarterback this season?

We getting Romo?
(If he doesn't want to go to Denver.)

What about Cutler?

Don't think Cousins is a possibility, too expensive.

Would they consider the headcase that is Colin Kaepernick?

Anybody else?

Or just fuck it, draft one and write off the next couple of seasons?

WTF are the Texans doing. Demps just signed with Bears and AJ about to go with Jags. Texans doing nothing
Maybe they need all the extra money they can to persuade Romo LOL
This ain't nothing new
Texans just traded Brock to Cleveland and a 2018 second round just to get him off the books
In 2017 draft swap 6th round pick for Cleveland 4th round pick
Dumbshit Rick Smith at it again. Now watch Jerry Jones fleece our stupid fucking GM out of a draft pick for Brittle Boy Romo!!

He should have franchised Bouye and cut Joseph. The franchise tag would have given him time to negotiate a long term deal for Bouye. J Jo is not a playmaker anymore.
I predict Jerry Jones is about to get himself some Rick Smith Glory Hole!!!