SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

NO WONDER WE ARE IN SUCH GREAT SHAPE AS A COUNTRY: LOSER/CON WO/MAN REACH AROUND/STEALING FOR LOSER TO REPRODUCE MORE LOSER ... LET BUY VOTE
don't think she is under the influence of any drug is she, or do you have her on video having sex w/ someone beside bill or $ Originally Posted by JSTA
I think "Hillary Does WTF" would be the grossiest thing on video.
ttt just saw him earlier ... that website photobucket getting lots of view ... I think more than shutterfly, considering they get free advertisement via ELLEN SHOW
ttt, saw cjohnny54 other website, bp oil spill was a con job by the media to con rob commit fraud by the gulf state and AIR-ONE CHRISTIAN COMMANDER OF THIEVE AND CON-ARTIST
  • Old-T
  • 07-30-2017, 09:03 PM
Hi THOR, I thought you went the way of all CJohnny's kin. Glad to see you are still here, giving us something else to think about. Or not.
here's johnny!!!! and his loofah!!!
Hi THOR, I thought you went the way of all CJohnny's kin. Glad to see you are still here, giving us something else to think about. Or not. Originally Posted by Old-T
bump just talk cjohnny54!, look like he still don't have his money but, look like someone is using very advance technology to make him forget things like MEN IN BLACK ( assuming without the red light pen ) ... LIKE I SAID BEFORE " GUN AND ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY does not con reach aound etc ... and call it L.E. operation ... btw he found his phone in his laptop bag ... its a technology ... appear to be abuse be some

best time ever to purdge/fire as many gov. employee for abuse of power

don't go conning just cause he went back to check if he forgot his phone there ...
WTF: Is wrong with ACERTAIN COUNTRY. have people top level people commiting fraud ... have anyone watch glory "civil war movie" - sceen at house when well disciple soldier vs soldier got shot putting hand on white woman / stealing " where barefoot kid "

UNFIT TO WHERE THE UNIFORM OR BE A PUBLIC SERVANT

BTW, I THINK cjohnny54 has a EM FIELD or force field around him
WTF: Is wrong with ACERTAIN COUNTRY. have people top level people commiting fraud ... have anyone watch glory "civil war movie" - sceen at house when well disciple soldier vs soldier got shot putting hand on white woman / stealing " where barefoot kid "

UNFIT TO WHERE THE UNIFORM OR BE A PUBLIC SERVANT

BTW, I THINK cjohnny54 has a EM FIELD or force field around him
You are so correct. The files are there IF you know where to look, like maybe under the front steps.
Dig there but do not disturb the soiled shame under the foil.
Roll with the receding hairline while the drain it circles with eyes.
HEY, BLUE LADY KAGE from the five kage meeting better not used airborne/water chemical in my condo/home ... that DOMESTIC TERRORISM or TERROERISM LIFE IN JAIL COCK SUCKER ... trying con/rob my money cause you are a loser and thief ?
I know some of you are not smart enough for college that why their community college trade school and SAT/ACT scores.
Been drinking the blue water again, eh?
HAS GO IN POLITIC: IS IT TRUE MAMA PRODUCE TRASH BABY TO FUCX L.E., POLITICIAN, SOLDIER TO GET THEM TO CON/ROB/REACH AROUND?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ