The News in Political cartoons.

Damn, dude. Seriously? This is what you do after your ban is over? Arguably the most consecutive posts in history on a whore board political forum is your goal in life?

I thought this lame ass goofy thread was dead. I never click on it but was just wondering why the fuck it was at the top of the page and active. Now I wish I didn't click on it.
Damn, dude. Seriously? This is what you do after your ban is over? Arguably the most consecutive posts in history on a whore board political forum is your goal in life?

I thought this lame ass goofy thread was dead. I never click on it but was just wondering why the fuck it was at the top of the page and active. Now I wish I didn't click on it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

and yet you did. my mission was a success.

I thought this lame ass goofy thread was dead. I never click on it but was just wondering why the fuck it was at the top of the page and active. Now I wish I didn't click on it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+ 25 in a row or so…

... THE THREAD is political cartoons!

Where else should he post them - in the "Garridge Sale" forum??

#### Salty