SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

GO IN POLITIC TOO: LEXUSLOVER LIKE TO GET THE DUMBASS TO FIGHT DIE FOR THEIR COUNTRY DOES THAT INCLUDE HIT JOBS
Sounds like a threat. That is, if a bunch of garbled words can be a threat.
I THINK I FIGURE OUT THE STOCK MARKET SCAM ... AFTER GET A NEW COUNTRY TO JOIN ROBBERY HAPPEN THEN BRING IN A NEW COUNTRY?

Jim
Why Turdfly! Are you WKing for the LLephantMan?
no new country for old men
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Originally Posted by gnadfly

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
would any of you be one ? :mf_crack egg:
here's johnny!!!! and his loofah!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

IT U FORCE FIELD

bump just talk cjohnny54!, look like he still don't have his money but, look like someone is using very advance technology to make him forget things like MEN IN BLACK ( assuming without the red light pen ) ... LIKE I SAID BEFORE " GUN AND ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY does not con reach aound etc ... and call it L.E. operation
same with breaking into people vehical ... don't know if sabotage or drug or sticky poison on the steering wheel was added ...
they old and dying ... they don't need the money ... for the to get BJ so they can steal /con/reach around ... their a new tech.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
:r m_moon:

HAS GO IN POLITIC: IS IT TRUE PRODUCE TRASH BABY TO FUCX L.E., POLITICIAN, SOLDIER TO GET THEM TO CON/ROB/REACH AROUND? Shania Twain, KID ROCK, TOM DELAY 2012 etc why? white trash?

Please ban this idiot.
  • WTF
  • 08-03-2017, 05:13 PM
Please ban this idiot. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why , he makes more sense than most.
Fucking weirdo
Why , he makes more sense than most. Originally Posted by WTF
Hahaha, you understand that gibberish? I suspect he's been drinking brake fluid, lol.

Jim