TRUMP TRAIN

WSB says:
March 29, 2016 at 10:10 pm
And then, Cooper:

“And congratulations on your new grandchild. I understand he’s been named Theodore. Are you going to call him ‘Cry’n Ted?’

Trump: “Isn’t Ted’s real name Raphael?”

Classic!

fuckem!
I'm going to catch up with you 0zombohomomos... watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_-6uFlT3Tc Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Teddy Cruz is a lying sack of corrupt shit. send him back to his real homeland .. Adios TeddyBear

https://www.tremr.com/phyllida-marti...inist-faux-pas

Originally Posted by i'va biggen

is that all you got old man? i know how old you are. you are on death's door you old piece of shit. in fact .. you make Mamboolah look young! and that fat 5'9'' 225 lbs fat turd is 62 and ready to keel over any minute!

you are 71. you senile old sack of shit.

you won't be posting here much longer. death awaits you old man. enjoy your last few months in this reality.

after you die, no one's gonna post any tribute to you old man. you'll just disappear.

Good BYE!
Teddy Cruz is a lying sack of corrupt shit. send him back to his real homeland .. Adios TeddyBear

is that all you got old man? i know how old you are. you are on death's door you old piece of shit. in fact .. you make Mamboolah look young! and that fat 5'9'' 225 lbs fat turd is 62 and ready to keel over any minute!

you are 71. you senile old sack of shit.

you won't be posting here much longer. death awaits you old man. enjoy your last few months in this reality.

after you die, no one's gonna post any tribute to you old man. you'll just disappear.

Good BYE! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You mean to tell me Asswipe is 5'9" 225? And he's calling other people lardass? What a short, fat, pig. Shorty fat pig! You made my day. LMAO! 5 foot fuckn 9.
You mean to tell me Asswipe is 5'9" 225? And he's calling other people lardass? What a short, fat, pig. Shorty fat pig! You made my day. LMAO! 5 foot fuckn 9. Originally Posted by bambino
yes. that fatass pig is nearing the slaughter house he's so old.

his hide is tougher than leather. but a chainsaw will fix that.

pig!

yes. that fatass pig is nearing the slaughter house he's so old.

his hide is tougher than leather. but a chainsaw will fix that.

pig!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Asswipe Ziffle, the half pint pig!!!!!!!
You mean to tell me Asswipe is 5'9" 225? And he's calling other people lardass? What a short, fat, pig. Shorty fat pig! You made my day. LMAO! 5 foot fuckn 9. Originally Posted by bambino
you forgot FAT but we'll forgive that.

OINK! mamboolah the pig!

ahahaha. GUILTY .. he deleted his Mamboolah profile .. in Less that 24 hours once he was outed!

i told that fat pig i had the evidence .. here it is .. PIG!
Attached Images File Type: jpg mamboolah1.JPG (72.0 KB, 30 views)
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educ...MI/bmicalc.htm

fat pig

you have a BMI of 33.2. FAT PIG!

just enter 5'9'' and 225. you get a BMI of 33.2. FAT!!!!!

you forgot FAT but we'll forgive that.

OINK! mamboolah the pig!

ahahaha. GUILTY .. he deleted his Mamboolah profile .. in Less that 24 hours once he was outed!

i told that fat pig i had the evidence .. here it is .. PIG! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
A couple of things here. First of all, he said he was a man. Wrong, he is a pig. And a short, fat one at that. And I'm sure he fibbed on his stats. He's prolly more like 5'7", 250 lbs. he claims his best attribute is his lips. Are urinal lips attractive? To each his own. Do pigs have lips? I dunno.
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educ...MI/bmicalc.htm

fat pig

you have a BMI of 33.2. FAT PIG!

just enter 5'9'' and 225. you get a BMI of 33.2. FAT!!!!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My man, he said a photo was coming soon, you should have waited. That would have been a gut buster. A pig in a yarmulke!
and he thought he was slick deleting his profile! two words fat ass! screen cap!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

CHECK MATE!

you are outed! BITCH!

i anticipated your move and beat you to it!

GOOD BYE Mamboolah!
My man, he said a photo was coming soon, you should have waited. That would have been a gut buster. A pig in a yarmulke! Originally Posted by bambino
OINKY OINKY!

Again, I have no idea what that site is. I didn't make that page and I damned sure didn't delete any accounts as you claim I did.

Further, that is neither my height nor weight. Not even close.

Don't know what you're trying to prove here but it isn't working. That is besides giving you and BABOONO and JL circle jerk fun.

Where's WE's whooker board lawyer when we need him most!

Again, I have no idea what that site is. I didn't make that page and I damned sure didn't delete any accounts.

Further, that is neither my height nor weight.

Don't know what you're trying to prove here but it isn't working.

Lying sack of shit.

Where's WE's whooker board lawyer when we need him most!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sure! that's what u say! it suddenly disappeared like Hilebitch's emails.

YOU ARE IN DENIAL OLD MAN!

GUILTY!!

why did that profile suddenly disappear? WHY???