In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

You support Hasan joining the IS... ur'a vajayjay... you DISCUSSING SICK FUCK.

http://shoebat.com/2014/08/29/lone-w...mic-caliphate/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Say what Hamas cunt?
English, Slobbrin. This is embarrassing.
JD, give it up. There is no redeeming virtue coming from the George W administration. Bush was the mother of all disasters, at least until Obama took office.
It was the Goering that accurately described how easy it is to get chickenhawks like yourself to support any and every war. Originally Posted by WTF
I see you still haven't found my OMPF ... ask BigTitsLiarStalker ...

.. surely by now he has access and copies.

After all .. he's got 20-20 x-ray vision .. for 1,000's of miles.
There is no redeeming virtue coming from the George W administration. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sure there is.

Who the fuck would Obaminable and HIS Loyalists blame?

And who the fuck would Obaminable seek for an INTRODUCTION?

• WTF
  • 08-30-2014, 05:38 AM
I see you still haven't found my OMPF
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I do not need access to your OMPF.....you are the person Hermann Goering was talking about when he said this:

Why, of course, the people don’t want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”
- Hermann Goering (as told to Gustav Gilbert during the Nuremberg trials)

We call folks like you Chickenhawks....not willing to fight and die or even pay for the war you call for.

COG, what is it with you? This thread is about the feckless Obama and not Bush. Stop the deflecting. If you want to go down that road I'll leave you with this, Bush made decisions. Hard decisions. As he said, he was the decider in chief. He didn't wait around like the current occupant to see how things turned out before he put out his possible position. We knew what he position was whether you liked it or not. You want to play a game? We've seen six years of Barry in action (inaction, get it?). Transport Barry back to September 11, 2001 and make him president. What would he have done that day? 18 holes? Fund raise? Vacation? Would he have made excuses for the Arab world and instead focused on those real terrorists in fly over country? You tell me.

I'll even give you a name; Lucian Truscott Jr. The World War II general who could not make a combat decision.
Truth hurts 'eh Judy quit your deflecting. Did you even read what COG wrote?
Bush made decisions... He didn't wait around like the current occupant to see how things turned out before he put out his possible position.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

COG, what is it with you? This thread is about the feckless Obama and not Bush. Stop the deflecting. If you want to go down that road I'll leave you with this, Bush made decisions. Hard decisions. As he said, he was the decider in chief. He didn't wait around like the current occupant to see how things turned out before he put out his possible position. We knew what he position was whether you liked it or not. You want to play a game? We've seen six years of Barry in action (inaction, get it?). Transport Barry back to September 11, 2001 and make him president. What would he have done that day? 18 holes? Fund raise? Vacation? Would he have made excuses for the Arab world and instead focused on those real terrorists in fly over country? You tell me.

I'll even give you a name; Lucian Truscott Jr. The World War II general who could not make a combat decision. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
EVERY THREAD YOU WRITE IS ABOUT THE FECKLESS OBAMA.

You're the boy who cried JUNK!
EVERY THREAD YOU WRITE IS ABOUT THE FECKLESS OBAMA. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Lookee here folks - even libtard assup is now calling Odumbo FECKLESS! We're making progress! Keep up the good work!
Lookee here folks - even libtard assup is now calling Odumbo FECKLESS! We're making progress! Keep up the good work! Originally Posted by lustylad

Spam Writer should shorten it and just call the boy king... Ofeckless
Truth hurts 'eh Judy quit your deflecting. Did you even read what COG wrote? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Yes, did you read what I wrote and what COG wrote. Bush made decisions whether you like them or not. That's what presidents do. Maybe Obama lost the manual that every president gets when they enter office.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

"that's what presidents do..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
The point is, JD, that your continuous defense of all things Bush is as ridiculous as as those who defend all things Obama. Bush was a disaster as President. Cronyist as they come. The only President worse than W is Obama. Obama makes tough decisions, too. His are more along the line of whether to use a 7 or 5 iron.