SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

HEY, BLUE LADY KAGE from the five kage meeting better not used airborne/water chemical in my condo/home ... that DOMESTIC TERRORISM or TERROERISM LIFE IN JAIL COCK SUCKER ... trying con/rob my money cause you are a loser and thief ? Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
Been drinking the blue water again, eh? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
same with breaking into people vehical ... don't know if sabotage or drug or sticky poison on the steering wheel was added ... Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
Please ban this idiot. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why , he makes more sense than most. Originally Posted by WTF
Fucking weirdo Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Hahaha, you understand that gibberish? I suspect he's been drinking brake fluid, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

YOU IDIOT DON'T WATCH NARUTO - SASUKE vs the FIVE KAGE
PRIEST name BANG that my grandfather knew... much younger than my grandfather - BANG translate in vietnamese to PAINTER TAPE, BAND AID, CASETTE TAPE, VIDEO TAPE ... recently pass away in mexico as i was told by my dad
Hahaha, you understand that gibberish? I suspect he's been drinking brake fluid, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That would be sabotage via fishing line to make it look like an accident, or domestic terrorism. that would be life in jail and I want to be their in court to see it too

... con/rob/reach around thief job
Been drinking the blue water again, eh? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
don't know if it the blue water but, FLORIDA and TEXAS half the body went numb.
btw, who show the picture of the florida rental on top with two door access from two separate room and the boat ramp in the back on a website (don't forget to call your mama or friend (btw there was lots of bicycle(people release from jail?) on the back of that truck in Galveston,TX at the boat ramp... the GULF OF MEXICO FISHING HOLE SADAM HUSAIN HIDE IN .... I think cjohnny54 already connected all the dots on the other website photobucket dot com
FUNNY HEARING SOME PEOPLE DISCUSS SUSTAINABLE FISHERIES:when is the buffalo bill playing red skin: LMAO

if only someone came here in time to save them
BTW: who used the full force military navy in the gulf of mexico to scare and catch fish twice?
Please ban this idiot. Originally Posted by gnadfly

hey, someone hinted if i read it correctly you used the full force of the navy to scare fish in the gulf of mexico twice.
CAPT Denise Hinton, acting chief scientist of the Food and Drug Administration

CAPT Hinton is only the acting chief scientist. The permanent position is open.
Mexico? Both "boats"!
i'm guessing that was a cartoon
Sylvester the cat or Speedy Gonzales.
Maybe she will win an Oscar, you never know now do you.
makes sure you are there when the send the signal and do not forget the tape and rope.
Probably this asshole...