TRUMP TRAIN

Nope. But you, Lardass, are probably shorter and fatter than this photo recently taken in your mama's basement!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey Shorty Ziffle, don't fret. I was 5'9" once....... In 8Th grade!!!!
Racist 0zombie brings a "Shove" to a "Pepper Spray" fight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTUNKBrhTDI Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-dro...030757427.html
You two cocksuckers were always worthless fucktards, but this is a new low even for you worthless no body's. A chimp, and a bimbo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Was I addressing you Bsmalls? No, I wasn't addressing you. Now take your lips off the short, fat, pigs ass.
Was I addressing you Bsmalls? No, I wasn't addressing you. Now take your lips off the short, fat, pigs ass. Originally Posted by bambino
Take time from your busy scheduled of being anti Semitic , and go fuck yourself.
Fuckin Nazi lardass shitheel. Too stupid to know better.

You don't have the balls to play it real, lardass. They're hidden under your giant belly. They must stank mightily. Man queef! No wonder the whookers won't see you!

You've been using the same disgusting language for months now. Why, pray tell, do you think "pig" is a silver bullet? Why do you think it's offensive to me? Or are you going for something else here, man-cow?

Can't wait for your upcoming movie.

Back on topic...

Why do you fellas think it's appropriate for physical confrontation at a political rally? If secret service is protecting Trump, why is it OK for his chief to manhandle anyone in the crowd? This wasn't the first time, btw.

This ain't a British soccer game, for Chrissakes!!

Yet you applaud this behavior like it was sow heroic. Is this your vision for America?

Trump isn't the problem. You are.
  • DSK
  • 03-30-2016, 08:24 AM
Really?

If your big expose is real, then why did it take so many years to find it?

You're protecting someone, WaKKKo, aka Wacky, the Wacko Emeritus!

Come on, spill the beans, WWE! Who made this shit up?

Well Endowed's whooker board lawyer is looking for you and JL!

Oh, did you mention WE's lawyer..now I'm scared..
Take time from your busy scheduled of being anti Semitic , and go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you take a time out and remove your tongue from Asswipes asshole. Then go fuck yourself.
Maybe WaKKKo can hire you, bakerman!

He certainly seems to be shitting the bed. Apparently WWE's had some experience in that arena.

WE's whooker board lawyer apparently knows how to get the job done? RIght, WWE?

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSAAA AAAA!
  • DSK
  • 03-30-2016, 08:29 AM
Back on topic...

Why do you fellas think it's appropriate for physical confrontation at a political rally? If secret service is protecting Trump, why is it OK for his chief to manhandle anyone in the crowd? This wasn't the first time, btw.

This ain't a British soccer game, for Chrissakes!!

Yet you applaud this behavior like it was sow heroic. Is this your vision for America?

Trump isn't the problem. You are. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You and I know that people (paid by the opposition??)are heading to Mr. Trump's gatherings to stir up trouble. They are getting what they want. Please don't act so self righteous about it.
Fuckin Nazi lardass shitheel. Too stupid to know better.

You don't have the balls to play it real, lardass. They're hidden under your giant belly. They must stank mightily. Man queef! No wonder the whookers won't see you!

You've been using the same disgusting language for months now. Why, pray tell, do you think "pig" is a silver bullet? Why do you think it's offensive to me? Or are you going for something else here, man-cow?

Can't wait for your upcoming movie.

Hey Mamboolah, Im at least a half a foot taller than you. Short, fat, stupid pig.
Love The Donald!!!!
And you take a time out and remove your tongue from Asswipes asshole. Then go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Typical of you faggot fuckers to bring your sex habits into the conversation.
  • DSK
  • 03-30-2016, 08:32 AM
Love The Donald!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Amen sister
Love The Donald!!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...mp-cruz-221355