SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=16

what if someone hire man whore to FUCX you daughter then record it advertise it on tv and provide a website link to it and erase his memory and your daughter go blow her brain out cause she a private person with a private pussy? ... bring the MAC back to TEXAS ... THE BEEF back to future
NARUTO: THE FIVE KAGE MEETING - TX, LOUSIANNA, MISS, ALABAMA, FLORIDA ... JAPAN ...

who domestic terrorism?
Please ban this idiot. Originally Posted by gnadfly
THAT WOULD BE: TX, LOUSIANA, MISSISPPI, ALABAMA, AND FLORIDA ... JAPAN

That would be sabotage via fishing line to make it look like an accident, or domestic terrorism. that would be life in jail and I want to be their in court to see it too

... con/rob/reach around thief job Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
hey, someone hinted if i read it correctly you used the full force of the navy to scare fish in the gulf of mexico twice. Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
Maybe she will win an Oscar, you never know now do you. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What?
What? Originally Posted by Spook Lee
Exactly
He's just typing random words
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=16

what if someone hire man whore to FUCX you daughter then record it advertise it on tv and provide a website link to it and your daughter go blow her brain out cause she a private person with a private pussy? ... bring the MAC back to TEXAS ... THE BEEF back to future Originally Posted by T_H_O_R

edit:
KKK the NINJA or KEN study with RYU or JOHNNY CAGE ... same a BEBE for BB GUN back of your head when they got their ass kick by you as a little kid " BARE FOOT KID " ... BRAVO " mommy tits on the plane ...

bump just talk cjohnny54!, look like he still don't have his money but, look like someone is using very advance technology to make him forget things like MEN IN BLACK ( assuming without the red light pen ) ... LIKE I SAID BEFORE " GUN AND ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY does not con reach aound etc ... and call it L.E. operation

just talk to him
IT ALL ABOUT SPYING AND GETTING A FEW IDEAS THAT TRANSFORM THE WORLD ...
see how a person does the same job over and over or developed something completely different ... engineer beware
THE LOSER ROAD: who money laundering into the stupid to be undercover for the destruction of the U.S. part 2?
what's 5 southern states have anything to do with Japan?
What? Originally Posted by Spook Lee
Exactly
He's just typing random words Originally Posted by Stockinglover
wonder if he an experimental AI?
NARUTO: 5 KAGE - BLACK & WHITE PEOPLE BEEN CAUGHT USING L.E. and OTHER SPYIN BUG TO GAIN THE WEATH -" MAMA IS TRASH -ABUSE OF POWER"
WTF!?
WTF!? Originally Posted by texmwm
just say it with me...

Mooo Moooo Mooo!!!
Well I did try it, out loud I might add, but I'll be damned if I understand what the OP is talking about.
Well I did try it, out loud I might add, but I'll be damned if I understand what the OP is talking about. Originally Posted by texmwm
I think the idea is that you're not supposed to understand him.

so moo moo him.