NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

After nine long years. I finally get to watch the Texans in post season. I don't have to hop on some Fucking bandwagon and root for teams like KC( 03), Minn(04), Indy(06), or Dallas(07). I can root for my own damn team. Tomorrow afternoon.

ANDRE JOHNSON (with limited snap reps) AND JJ WATT WILL UNLEASH THE FURRY

The Bengals haven't won a playoff game since January 6th, 1991. So there you go. Tomorrow afternoon, I will witness one of these two franchises win a playoff game for the first time during my existence

May the best team win.

Oh yeah, and I heard John Mclain say to be very careful if you're taking a chick to the game that isn't your wife, they have like extra and wider camera shots that will be displaying. I immediately thought of all you guys! Anyhow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIghY8NBQ5c Originally Posted by Don91
Love that link to the U-tube theme song

Here is another one feat Slim Thug, Paul Wall and Z-Ro

How U Fellers Like Fosters New Hair Cut??
HELL FUCKING YES TO THE HAIR AND WITH THE ZRO REMIX WILLY!!!
Wait a minute Don,,,, Just found a video to accompany...

TEXANS THEME SONG

AND ANOTHER

AND ANOTHER

AND ANOTHER
I was jamming to that until 7 in the morning!

Great seeing that chorus being quoted on so many facebook statuses lol.
Killing em. Ravens better get ready.
  • Trey
  • 01-07-2012, 05:47 PM
That was great man its good to see em win a playoff game.
That was great man its good to see em win a playoff game. Originally Posted by trey
Yes, it was great to get a playoff win. The D led the way but it was a total team effort! I will give credit to T.J. He was solid and did not make many mistakes! Way to go Texans!

I believe I would give 2 game balls. One to Foster and one to J.J. The pick 6 could not have come at a better time! It might be the play of the year for the Texans! To borrow a line from Bum, if the pick 6 wasn't the Texans play of the year "it won't take long to call role!"

I am as ready as I am going to get for next week!
oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by john353
What he said!
Wait a minute Don,,,, Just found a video to accompany...

TEXANS THEME SONG

AND ANOTHER

AND ANOTHER

AND ANOTHER Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
FUCK YEAH SON

Watching this game was tough on my nerves, it was like watching the Mavs in the finals. I think I'll be more relaxed watching the Ravens game because we're going to be big underdogs, and will be playing with House money.

Really happy for Andre Johsnon. He had a good game, and caught a nice TD. We see this every once in a while where the old guy finally makes the post season, and they seem to overdue it with the coverage, but I think Johnson deserves the recognition, he is the best WR I've ever seen play.

WATT had himself a nice sport-center moment, happy for him too. Great player, great guy. This was especially great because he had 3 penalties in the last drive against the Colts a few weeks ago that played a big factor in them losing that game. Two of the penalties were personal foul low hits, which were questionable to say the least.

This was a fun experience.

AND GREAT JOB TO ALL THE PEOPLE AT THE GAME FOR BEING SO FUCKING LOUD
[B]

And for a Prediction: 17-30 Texans!!!
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
Remember that??? .....Well Gotdamit Fellers I stand corrected .

10-31 TEXANS!!!

and WHAT THEY SAID!!!

TEXANS NOW CALLING ALL COWGIRL FANS...."ALL ABOARD!!!!"

Now where is Satin @?... Its time to fuck our Cheerleader!!!...
Satin.. I hope U make it out alive!! & don't forget to bring home our Cheerleader!!! & tell EasyE Cat-Man says forget about the Cowgirls.. It's all about the Texans this Year!! hehehe

john353... had a great time w/ U and Satin last night bro!!! Thanks for the great advice and hope you enjoyed the "red light special"
  • Satin
  • 01-07-2012, 06:45 PM
OMFG!!! This was the craziest shit ever....never seen anything like this! They are still here partying like a motherfucker.....bitches drunk, titties everywhere.....shit!!

I was sending my homies BT, Cat-Man and J353 videos and pics before and after the game. We might not make it out alive...it's a fucking party here!!

I'll get back to you boys later...right now it's on...we live to fight another week...fuck the haters and doubters...lmao!

Watts, Andre and Foster are motherfucking beasts....we coming for you Ray-Ray! Lol :j awdrop:
OMFG!!! This was the craziest shit ever....never seen anything like this! They are still here partying like a motherfucker.....bitches drunk, titties everywhere.....shit!! Originally Posted by Satin
Playa, excellent post! Thanks for the pic. Yowza!
john353... had a great time w/ U and Satin last night bro!!! Thanks for the great advice and hope you enjoyed the "red light special" Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
Hey brother, anytime. It was cool meeting you last night as well. I may have to get the Playa to take me back over to where we met you, so I can fuck F*****...and if for some reason that doesn't pan out...then it's the

RED LIGHT SPECIAL EXPRESS ONCE AGAIN!!!

LMMFAO!!!