In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

• WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 07:22 AM
You don't need the truth, unless it comes from a Nazis? That figures. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Goring was talking about you when he said this....

Why, of course, the people don’t want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”
- Hermann Goering (as told to Gustav Gilbert during the Nuremberg trials)

I'm talking about you when I say This. "LexusLiar does not want to pay for the wars he has been led into. He is quite a ChickenHawk when it comes to wars. He wants to send others off to fight them and the next generation to pay for them."
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 07:26 AM
Big difference COG... Bush does not hate us... Do you understand this? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
GW Bush derived the majority of his wealth from taxpayers funding the Texas Rangers Ballpark.

You might be right , he probably loses dumb fucking people that made him 20plus million dollars off their backs and were to stupid to even realize it.

Sounds like he hates Capitalism.
All right. Who is the President who is cool and thinks a problem through? Certainly not our current president. So who was it, LittleEva?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hopefully we will get one sometime.
Goring was talking about you when he said this....[/SIZE] Originally Posted by WTF
I have never met anyone named "Goring" ... so "Goring" doesn't know me.

Please remain on the bench and keep quiet. It's better.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 07:31 AM
I have never met anyone named "Goring" ... so "Goring" doesn't know me.

Please remain on the bench and keep quiet. It's better. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He knew your ChickenHawk Sheepish kind that are scared of your own shadow when he said this

Why, of course, the people don’t want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship…
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.”
- Hermann Goering (as told to Gustav Gilbert during the Nuremberg trials)
A patriotic small town, like so many other small towns, is paying the price for the actions of Barack Obama. They are losing young people to war and they know that they are losing more since Obama has told the world that we are leaving. More and more young men (and some women) are losing their lives in a lost cause. A lost cause because Obama has decided it will be a losing war.

http://news.msn.com/us/for-kentucky-...ries-over-iraq
A patriotic small town, like so many other small towns, is paying the price for the actions of Barack Obama. They are losing young people to war and they know that they are losing more since Obama has told the world that we are leaving. More and more young men (and some women) are losing their lives in a lost cause. A lost cause because Obama has decided it will be a losing war.

http://news.msn.com/us/for-kentucky-...ries-over-iraq Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is a volunteer service now Judy, was worse when they drafted your ass.
...scared of your own shadow ... Originally Posted by WTF
What shadow? Have you ever seen my shadow?

You haven't even seen my OMPF ...

..... and neither has your lap boy BigTitsLiarStalker. Two peas in a pod.

You haven't even seen my OMPF ...

..... and neither has your lap boy BigTitsLiarStalker. Two peas in a pod. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Until now I have not posted in this thread in the last 50+ posts, yet LLIdiot still calls out my name. Perhaps he's a "Stalker!"

Fuk'n perv!
Until now I have not posted in this thread in the last 50+ posts, ..... still calls out my name. Originally Posted by bigtex
Actually, you are the STALKER. I was posting and you weren't .. until NOW.

Your "no post" policy is a good one. Keep up the good work.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 05:13 PM

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you Punxsutawney Phil?

See! I knew you've never seen my shadow.

Go sit on BigTitsLiarStalker's lap and purr.

Since you won't stay on the bench.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2014, 05:20 PM
See! I knew you've never seen my shadow.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are to scared to see your own Shadow....how the hell is anybody else supposed to see it? All you want to do is for others to go fight the wars you are to cheap to pay for.

I was posting and you weren't .. until NOW. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's correct, while you were posting you kept calling out my name in your perverted dreams.

Carry on, Perv!
It is a volunteer service now Judy, was worse when they drafted your ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are truly a presumptuous little twit aren't you EVA. I have never had a draft card, nor did I ever register. I enlisted before I turned 18 you filthy little piece of shit. Why do you go find an ass sans pimple and kiss it thoroughly. I know you will enjoy that.