SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

POLITIC: NARUTO 5 KAGE - VERY IMPORTANT who else is stuck in the land of MAMA TRASH PEOPLE CON WO/MAN ?
NARUTO: 5 KAGE - TX, LOUSIANA, MISSISPPI, ALABAMA, FLORIDA ... SHIT IS PUMP INTO GULF AND DRAINAGE SMELL OF POPLUTION 75 % YR. TOO ALSO ... BP OIL SPILL CON JOB ...
POLITIC: JUST TALK TO CJOHNNY54 look like some kind of airborne part 1 + 2 + 3 posion heart
POLITIC: HEY BLUE LADY KAGE - who testing my theory on CANCER treatment.
Funny hearing that shit on the radio: who you know lawyer doctor people jail drug shit - guess what STILL trying REACH AROUND -YOUR STUPID MUSIC SHIT ETC/YOU DON'T FUCX IN PUBLIC MALL DO YOU STUFF ... DIFEERENT IF YOU SPEACKING TONGUE or HUMAN CONTROL

.... BTW IT ALL BLACK MAIL STUFF: MAMA TRASH ORGANIZATION/REACH AROUND

... btw : their was already micro chip that small size
who going to shop at ROSS DRESS FOR LESS: not me just don't go stealing my expensive jean ?
who going to shop at ROSS DRESS FOR LESS: not me just don't go stealing my expensive jean ? Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
:sl eep_1::sleep _1:
:sl eep_1::sleep _1: Originally Posted by texmwm

the program reaction has pass
Please either ban this guy or move his threads to the "Stupidity Forum" along with WTF's and Assup's posts.
let it go gnadfly. he hasn't done anything to warrant a serious rtm.
if you don't like him just put him on ignore.
The only thing you ever posted that made sense.
ALL STARTED: BOAT TRAILER SANK, THEN TRUCK FLIP RED SNAPPER, KKK & VIET BOAT BURN - hmmm forcefield? spy - web/mobilenetwork/layer windows/ lots more etc
MEME? Don't forget Vietnam was once a French colony - what would someone in U.S. FRENCH connection do to reestablish that? tongue? frankinstien? the $ from mobile phone network other TRILLIONS?