Tucker Carlson reports

WK can you upload the conversation with Gerald Posner on the JFK assassination and the CIA's "possible" cover up. I found it to be a fascinating interview that everybody should see not just those sane enough to get their news from Fox News who reports on the very things that all other news media hides from the American people like the Hunter laptop story about to be told by the new incoming Republican House investigations. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

possible cover up? it is very likely a coverup. the cia photo recon guy who processed the zapruder film said there were frames missing, some frames were altered to make it less "bloody".
it was an interesting segment. Poser has done extensive research on the assassination and used then state of the art computer simulations based on the zapruder film.

don't have time to look for the interview with Tucker Carlson right now but it should show up online at some point. also might dig up Poser's documentary on it, i'm sure it's online somewhere. can't actually recall what Poser concluded, it was some years ago but i "think" he claimed Oswald was the lone shooter.

i'll look for it later tonight and post it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Posner is all wet with this Lone shooter theory.
I think the gist of what Posner was saying is that the CIA knew Oswald was capable of this and was "back in town" unbeknownst to the FBI who they didn't share this information with and these documents might shed light on the CIA withholding this information so as not to share the blame.

But yeah, it sounded like Posner is convinced Oswald was the lone shooter.

59 years later and neither Bush, Obama, Trump or Biden, gave the OK for the document release. Must be some pretty good shit in there.
I think the gist of what Posner was saying is that the CIA knew Oswald was capable of this and was "back in town" unbeknownst to the FBI who they didn't share this information with and these documents might shed light on the CIA withholding this information so as not to share the blame.

59 years later and neither Bush, Obama, Trump or Biden, gave the OK for the document release. Must be some pretty good shit in there. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

I'm sure the original zapruder film is in thier archives. yeah, pretty good shit to insist on a lone shooter narrative.

yeah.. oswald shot kennedy, but he did not make the kill shot.
WK can you upload the conversation with Gerald Posner on the JFK assassination and the CIA's "possible" cover up. I found it to be a fascinating interview that everybody should see not just those sane enough to get their news from Fox News who reports on the very things that all other news media hides from the American people like the Hunter laptop story about to be told by the new incoming Republican House investigations. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

found it. it's not on FOX yet but it is on Posner's own youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JZpMYjS5lw

59 years later and neither Bush, Obama, Trump or Biden, gave the OK for the document release. Must be some pretty good shit in there. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

the FBI didn't have any specific knowledge of Oswald however they did have some reports of a possible attempt on Kennedy possibly in Miami and later Dallas. while Hoover wasn't exactly a fan of the Kennedy brothers especially his direct boss as AG Robert Kennedy, the FBI did inform the secret service of the intel.

it had been raining earlier in the day in the DFW area, but it cleared and it was Kennedy's desire to have the glass roof removed for the drive through Dallas. he made the choice aware of the FBI intel.

Posner is right about the CIA being too secretive especially about things that were secret methods 40 years ago but all that is obsolete now and it's not like the Soviets didn't eventually find out also.

Posner is wrong about Oswald being the lone shooter. he's going on the magic bullet issue which has actually been proven as possible by an Australian medical examiner and the shot was recreated in exact detail. the problem is the magic bullet wasn't the fatal shot. Kennedy would have survived that shot. Oswald was the "patsy" shooter but in case he missed or didn't make a clear kill shot to the back of Kennedy's head there was at least one "insurance" shooter possibly another and the real kill shot came from in front of Kennedy, a shot impossible for Oswald who was shooting from behind Kennedy. several Doctor's at Parkland are on record saying Kennedy had a front wound to the head and exited the back of his head, that's the fatal shot. and it's been shown based on the Zapruder film that it lines up with ... wait for it ...

the grassy knoll.

that's where the "insurance" shooter was and where the fatal shot came from.
tonight's webcast exposing the liberal left by his GOATNESS Tucker Carlson ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WUfuzz2n9Y

rated number one on the number one channel, FOX NEWS!

BAAAHHAHHAAAAAA