SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

ok!
ok!
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
EMPIRE ... the U.S. such a young country that think they know everything or just a place to bring new people from other country in
EMPIRE: U.S. so young ... Linkcon penny on the U.S. currency and George quarter coin
THEIR A SAYING: this is my land, my ancestor left it for me
BACK 2 FUTURE: The BEEF - has L.E. the LINE BEEN CROSS "corruption, money laundering, fake news, rig zero to steal ideas, drug/poison etc - all evidence is their
okie dokie

HAS THE LINE BEEN CROSS: GOV. L.E. 21 money laundering, tampering evidence, drugging/poison try cover-up THIEF JOB via spying ... finder fee, setup fee
Thor you have it wrong it should say delete account
Let talk SLAVERY and reparation: if the master did not keep them would they die from starvation in their land: so the best thing that could happen was the end of slavery, but some still can't survibe on their own?
bump
Politic: their are only a few profession that every Country provide free money to the people: FARMING/FISHING ? JMHO
13 government agencies release report on Climate Change: they should watch HEAT - movie "fire in Cali - #road houses" - starway to heaven w/o superstore in downtown city