As promised: Slavery good or bad?

LOL!

So are you going to take 30 days off now?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
NO... Shit Eater... I'm not... Do you understand Shit Eater?
Like you continue to express your desire for men's cocks chicken dick. Girls...there I said it again...LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your predilections are showing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

• Old-T
  • 02-10-2015, 09:53 PM
NO... Shit Eater... I'm not... Do you understand Shit Eater? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes, we understand. It is because you can't count that high.
NO... Shit Eater... I'm not... Do you understand Shit Eater? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I could have easily made you take a month off, SLOBBRIN!

And THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?

(LOL, idiot!)
Your predilections are showing, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are right chicken dick I predicted long ago you were a cocksucker.
You are right chicken dick I predicted long ago you were a cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your perverted predilections are magnified with your every stupid post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

Your perverted predilections are magnified with your every stupid post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WOW pot is calling kettle black. Chicken dick you are the king of stupid perverted posts. Denial is the first stage.
WOW pot is calling kettle black. Chicken dick you are the king of stupid perverted posts. Denial is the first stage. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And the magnitude of you perversity grows with your every, clucking post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
You perversity?

Don't you mean "whom?"

LMAO!
And the magnitude of you perversity grows with your every, clucking post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your stupidity grown with each clucking post chicken dick.
Your stupidity grown with each clucking post chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I assume you've cleared this "barnyard" shit with staff, IBIdiot.

Your uncontrollable anger and hatred will be the end of you yet ... And sooner than you think.

I assume you've cleared this "barnyard" shit with staff, IBIdiot.

Your uncontrollable anger and hatred will be the end of you yet ... And sooner than you think.
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one that specializes in clearing stalls of their organic barnyard matter, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're the one that specializes in clearing stalls of their organic barnyard matter, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Two more stupid posts from a highly educated ( his words) board member. does anyone think a "highly educated" person talks like this? Chicken dick you lie.
Two more stupid posts from a highly educated ( his words) board member. does anyone think a "highly educated" person talks like this? Chicken dick you lie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen