Stacy Abrams Says…..”6 Week Fetal Heartbeat Is Manufactured”

I didn't make it up. There are people out there including many Politicians that worship Satan. Issues concerning Abortion, Transgender and even that useless vaccine it's all Satanic. Originally Posted by Levianon17
  • WTF
  • 09-29-2022, 02:13 PM
I didn't make it up. There are people out there including many Politicians that worship Satan. Issues concerning Abortion, Transgender and even that useless vaccine it's all Satanic. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Name some national politicians who worship Satan.
  • WTF
  • 09-30-2022, 12:22 PM
The Abortion Fanatics are about as close to a “religion” as you can get.

Their holy scepter is the forceps, and they worship at the alter of the Stirrup chair.

Their holy sacrifice is the millions of discarded babies. Originally Posted by Jackie S
A fetus is not a baby.

Some worship down the barrel of a gun....it is the great thing about this country....our religions do not need to intersect
Name some national politicians who worship Satan. Originally Posted by WTF

A fetus is not a baby.

\ Originally Posted by WTF
Why is that distinction important?

Late term abortions, however, do involve a baby.
Name some national politicians who worship Satan. Originally Posted by WTF
As far as I am concerned all of them.
Which is why anyone with two brain cells wouldn’t take you seriously.
Which is why anyone with two brain cells wouldn’t take you seriously. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I am sure you do.
I say, "Follow the science . . ."

The science says that life not only begins at conception. Both egg and sperm are already living cells. Their joining ensures continuity of life.

That biological principle covers all cellular life.

Anything else is just differential ethics.

Having worked in health care and been exposed to terminal disease and end-of-life decisions, I recognize that there are times when the best option is the just least-worst choice. I recognize that this can also be true for pregnancy.

Anyone here been with someone who faced with choosing chosen to slowly bleed-out from a tumor on the lower bowel or face more chemo and radiation therapy or another surgery?

In the case of a patient who is incapable of giving informed consent, deliberately choosing life or death (to "pull the plug") for whatever previewed good reason, is always rough on the chooser. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Human Life is a Gift from God

Search "When does human life begin" and read the Princeton University link that quotes numerous embryology textbooks (which is what doctors read in med school). And the many other Google references. Human life begins at conception. This is science.

One part of a human being (sperm) joins with another part of a human being (egg) andpossess "human life", a new, genetically unique, newly existing, individual, whole living humanbeing (a single-cell embryonic human zygote)

You and I are on the same page. These DEMOCRATS promote and support murdering babies
Why is that distinction important?

Late term abortions, however, do involve a baby. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Gasp.. They do not want to hear the TRUTH!
ALL ABORTIONS INVOLVE THE KILLING OF HUMANS.
NO MORE OF THIS "FETUS" BULLSHIT!
Human Life starts at CONCEPTION!

Follow the Science
A fetus is not a baby. Originally Posted by WTF
A fetus is a human being. Human Life

NOD if you understand.

Search "When does human life begin" and read the Princeton University link that quotes numerous embryology textbooks (which is what doctors read in med school). And the many other Google references. Human life begins at conception. This is science.

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE

One part of a human being (sperm) joins with another part of a human being (egg) andpossess "human life", a new, genetically unique, newly existing, individual, whole living human being (a single-cell embryonic human zygote)

BABY, FETUS, SPOT, TISSUE, CYST, ACCIDENT, whatever you call it

ABORTION IS THE KILLING OF A HUMAN BEING.

HUMAN LIFE IS A GIFT FROM GOD
How do you feel bout vaccinations for the unborn?

hahahahahahahahahahahah
^^??

Not sure I get the meaning of that last.

Vaccinating a pregnant mother passes that medication on to the child within.

The potential positive benefits and potential negative risks for the unborn are debated pro and con among and between civil authorities and medical professionals alike.
Human Life starts at CONCEPTION!
Originally Posted by Seeking Taint
Agreed, yet I would extend that.

Both the sperm and egg are already living cells. Their joining ensures the continuity of human life. So, in a sense conception is more than a beginning . . .it is also a continuation of existing life.
Life begins at ERECTION.