Been too long for "FUN & UN photoshopped"

Not really my thing. I like my pretty lil asshoe Originally Posted by jayded_angel
I like it too... That's why I'm asking.
More pics please
Still looking good ladies? (See what I did there?)

Selfies rule this threAD
taken this weekend...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1016492_10200474468756861_1914378624_n.jpg (39.7 KB, 138 views) File Type: jpg 20160408_184541.jpg (59.0 KB, 179 views)
Nice Dallas!!! Always enjoy the pics!!!
More pics please Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Indeed
Spankable cutoffs, thank you Dee

This is a purely selfish post I will admit. BUT. It's been over 4 months since we've seen an addition to Gemma's famous (imo) FUN & UN photoshopped thread and I miss it!

So I respectfully ask - ladies if you are still cool with posting unphotoshopped selfies please do! I just miss seeing this thread - those naked pictures of you honey bunnies always makes the short list longer!! And I would have bumped it but I'm not sure of the board rules on bumping timeframes, so let's just start fresh here - please...

And Gemma if you are perusing this board from time to time, hoping this finds you well, and thanks again for the best thread ever! (imo) Originally Posted by nudiej
Fun!
I'm not sure of the board rules on bumping timeframes Originally Posted by nudiej
None that I know of in Co-ed. There are time limits on reviews though.
None that I know of in Co-ed. There are time limits on reviews though. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
That is correct. The membership may bump any thread that is NOT a review. Reviews have a 30 day cut-off.
I have seen some reviews bumped after 30 days because there was NEW and RELEVANT information to be added.

Most of the rules aren't rules. They're guidelines. Kind of like guardrails — not to keep you in your lane; to keep you from driving off the road. (that's a fuckin' rockin' analogy, aint it? methinks dh would agree)
Just keep hands and feet inside ride at all times.

Safety first.