The "JV Team" strikes again:

I guess the World will soon see just how "pissed off" the Egyptians are ...

... planes or boots? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So.. then the numbers of and areas controlled by the various ISIS affiliated groups have gone down Eva?? Were the newspapers informed?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
It is going to take a coalition of Arab Countries to defeat ISIS.

In the end, the big player in all of this might be Iran, ie, The Persians. Once you get past all,of that Muslim bullshit, the Arabs and the Persians hate each other for reasons that go back thousands of years.

The big trick will be how to eradicate ISIS without leaving The Persians in control of the entire region.

Here in the US, we argue a lot about how to keep Iran from building a Fission Bomb. I would think that all of the Arab Nations are just as scared, if not more so, of a Nuclear Iran than we are. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Nothing makes you whining malcontents happy, I would rather the locals take care of their problem then the USA.
....I would rather the locals take care of their problem then the USA. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's what's been going on .... but the locals haven't done a good job of it ...

so "then the USA"!!!!
Fuck that shit. If they can't do it themselves then the whole area becomes ISIS then we can nuke 'em problem solved.
Nothing makes you whining malcontents happy, I would rather the locals take care of their problem then the USA. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I thought that is what I said.
"Centuries have passed since the wars of religion ceased in Europe, and since men stopped dying in large numbers because of arcane theological disputes. Hence, perhaps, the incredulity and denial with which Westerners have greeted news of the theology and practices of the Islamic State. Many refuse to believe that this group is as devout as it claims to be, or as backward-looking or apocalyptic as its actions and statements suggest....

"There is a temptation to rehearse this observation—that jihadists are modern secular people, with modern political concerns, wearing medieval religious disguise—and make it fit the Islamic State. In fact, much of what the group does looks nonsensical except in light of a sincere, carefully considered commitment to returning civilization to a seventh-century legal environment, and ultimately to bringing about the apocalypse....

"Virtually every major decision and law promulgated by the Islamic State adheres to what it calls, in its press and pronouncements, and on its billboards, license plates, stationery, and coins, 'the Prophetic methodology,' which means following the prophecy and example of Muhammad, in punctilious detail. Muslims can reject the Islamic State; nearly all do. But pretending that it isn’t actually a religious, millenarian group, with theology that must be understood to be combatted, has already led the United States to underestimate it and back foolish schemes to counter it."

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/...-wants/384980/
  • DSK
  • 02-16-2015, 01:09 PM
Nothing makes you whining malcontents happy, I would rather the locals take care of their problem then the USA. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you are saying you want the locals to try and take care of it, then the USA takes its turn?

BTW, you and IB Hankering have to be two of the shittiest posters I've ever seen. You just go back and forth on thread after thread with totally ridiculous bullshit worthy of idiots.
You are both stupid fucks!!
Fuck that shit. If they can't do it themselves then the whole area becomes ISIS then we can nuke 'em problem solved. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I see a sarcasm alert should have been issued.
....then we can nuke 'em problem solved. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nope. Guess who will have to clean up the mess?
So you are saying you want the locals to try and take care of it, then the USA takes its turn? Originally Posted by DSK
Ding, ding, ding!!!! You win!

(He thinks the locals haven't been trying.)
Fuck that shit. If they can't do it themselves then the whole area becomes ISIS then we can nuke 'em problem solved. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
This was sarcasm? I thought it was best idea you've had on here. Damn.
I thought

. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Found your problem.
This was sarcasm? I thought it was best idea you've had on here. Damn. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That was the French "solution" in S.E. Asia before they retreated from there ....

LBJ was the swing vote against providing the low yield atomic "solution"!

Karma is a bitch.
Nope. Guess who will have to clean up the mess? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That was the French "solution" in S.E. Asia before they retreated from there ....

LBJ was the swing vote against providing the low yield atomic "solution"!

Karma is a bitch. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Make up your mind lexie nuke 'em or not?
+81! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FIFY.
FIFY. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Raising your post count again ?