Were The Moon Landings and All Interplanetary Probes a Hoax?

The Apollo missions just have too many anomalies. The clip below is of the Apollo 16 mission. The narrator points out some very interesting points that bring up some questions of the missions validity.

Jim

https://youtu.be/5KsH2M4m4zM Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Oh Gwad Jimmy, they,ve all been refuted and proven wrong. Dude, how old are you anyway? Were you even alive in 1969?
Your posts are stupid ...that's for sure. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Ditto cabbage head...........
May be Mojo and Sheila Jackson are both correct ....

... the astronauts actually planted the flag on Mars! Originally Posted by LexusLover
The sad thing for me is that "Jim" is a respected poster. Much much more respected than "little big man".

It reminds me of a cousin of mine. Old "Ed" is a solid guy but still believes OJ is innocent.

Go figure.
Oh Gwad Jimmy, they,ve all been refuted and proven wrong. Dude, how old are you anyway? Were you even alive in 1969? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I am surprised you didn't post a source. It really doesn't matter because the history books are already written. So anything to the contrary of the Apollo Missions can be refuted without any solid scientific basis. Because you can't rewrite History, unless of course the Apollo Astronauts that are still alive today decide to break their silence and that's definitely not going to happen under any circumstances.

Jim
I am surprised you didn't post a source. It really doesn't matter because the history books are already written. So anything to the contrary of the Apollo Missions can be refuted without any solid scientific basis. Because you can't rewrite History, unless of course the Apollo Astronauts that are still alive today decide to break their silence and that's definitely not going to happen under any circumstances.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim, I like you ok? But there's not history to rewrite my friend. John Young ran away from that poor misguided reporter so he won't get in trouble by finishing the job Buzz started! Only a total bafoon (which you are not IMO) or a dipshit like LBM would believe something so historic, so well documented, so we'll witnessed, that you are able to see with your own eyes with a telescope......!!!!!

Jim, you making me pull my hair out at how STUPID you are!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ditto cabbage head........... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh why don't you just shut the fuck up and go away?

Everyone here thinks you're a pathetic piece of shit so why don't you just take one for the team and go away?

And when I say "everyone" I mean all of us who would not vote for you for anything but the floating turd that you are. You really do suffer from the "little man syndrome" You and your little mind truely believe that the more stupid shit you say the more you feel like you are significant.

Once in awhile, but not often, you accidentally say something profound, but as they say...if you put an infinite about of money's on an infinite number of typewriters, one of them will write King Leer. But thats giving your stupid monkey ass much too much credit and an insult to anything that walks on 4 legs.

I gothca a banana....right her Monkey
boy

Now suck my dick and swallow and then go away.

PUSSY!

Meeeowwwww!
[QUOTE=TheDaliLama;1058381666]
LOl why don't I bend over and you kiss my ass?

I'll even double your vote count Pussy. I'll even give you a week to rally all your friends/friend to create double handles to vote for you! Loser takes a week off.

I don't think you could even go a week without posting..

God what a loser! LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
he has friends? i find that both amusing and frightening. i wonder who's a friend of Ivan? how many chimps are there in zoo's? lol and who gave them keyboards??? ahahha

Leave it to Waco Kid to put it in prospective.

Your better at discribing this little turd than me.
Oh why don't you just shut the fuck up and go away?

Everyone here thinks you're a pathetic piece of shit so why don't you just take one for the team and go away?

And when I say "everyone" I mean all of us who would not vote for you for anything but the floating turd that you are. You really do suffer from the "little man syndrome" You and your little mind truely believe that the more stupid shit you say the more you feel like you are significant.

Once in awhile, but not often, you accidentally say something profound, but as they say...if you put an infinite about of money's on an infinite number of typewriters, one of them will write King Leer. But thats giving your stupid monkey ass much too much credit and an insult to anything that walks on 4 legs.

I gothca a banana....right her Monkey
boy

Now suck my dick and swallow and then go away.

PUSSY!

Meeeowwwww! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Whine you little bitch is your pussy sore? Join the chimpetts, and go fuck yourself you are one of the most useless POS on the forum.
Leave it to Waco Kid to put it in prospective.

Your better at discribing this little turd than me. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Oh goodie the welshing kid is back, ask him if he ever figured out what FIFY means, and when he is going to leave for a year seeing he lost the bet.
Whine you little bitch is your pussy sore? Join the chimpetts, and go fuck yourself you are one of the most useless POS on the forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are not remotely qualified to assess someone's worth in this "forum"!

You have enough "issues" assessing your own!
Whine you little bitch is your pussy sore? Join the chimpetts, and go fuck yourself you are one of the most useless POS on the forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh really? Then let's take a poll in this Forum to back that up.

Oh I forgot, everyone here is against you and that's why you won't do it..

Guess everyone already knows who the POS is.
You are not remotely qualified to assess someone's worth in this "forum"!

You have enough "issues" assessing your own! Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO go back to your corner lexie lacking, and suck your thumb. How is your bromance with gay rey working out?
Oh really? Then let's take a poll in this Forum to back that up.

Oh I forgot, everyone here is against you and that's why you won't do it..

Guess everyone already knows who the POS is. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LAMO good fallback position shit head, let's have a poll. why should I do it? Kinda like you walking into a black bar, and saying Hi N..... Think you would win that one?
I am surprised you didn't post a source.
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Mojo, the astronauts went to the Moon and came back.