Darth....you need to stay on topic
Darth....you need to stay on topic Originally Posted by tbone2u

LMAO
Come on ladies....It's more than safe for you here now.
Join in

Even guys can contribute
Time & time again ladies have told me that they prefer to be with older men because they're treated better. I always thought they were blowing smoke up my ass, but now it's been confirmed by several here.

I mean all you have to do is read some of the slang that's being used by the younger crowd now, like "Smash that ass" or "Beat that pussy up". OK it's slang but it's still implying and encouraging rough treatment of these girls. And maybe some of them really do like it rough, but I think most of them appreciate a little tenderness & chivalry too.
Oldroque....I here what you are saying but I kinda think what some of the guys say is just chest beating. I don't put much stock in it.
What do you ladies think?
As a under 30 hobbyist it stinks that a few bad apples can keep me from seeing certain providers but it’s completly understandable. Originally Posted by Hairyhoustonguy
Try youre luck.
Time & time again ladies have told me that they prefer to be with older men because they're treated better. I always thought they were blowing smoke up my ass, but now it's been confirmed by several here.

I mean all you have to do is read some of the slang that's being used by the younger crowd now, like "Smash that ass" or "Beat that pussy up". OK it's slang but it's still implying and encouraging rough treatment of these girls. And maybe some of them really do like it rough, but I think most of them appreciate a little tenderness & chivalry too. Originally Posted by Oldrogue
BINGO!
Try building a repour with the lady that you want to see. It isn't all about are you available right now texts that move ladies oh and the "I can be there in 30min pm'z ".
Try asking questions and if screening is necessary (that your comfortable with). Just make effort. Most ladies aren't that difficult just sometimes we have to set strict guidelines due to "other factors".

Some ladies who are used to older gents take their time in booking... you just might get a pass and get where you want to be, being a gent & polite.

Don't believe the hype. Chivalry is NOT dead ! Something older gents completely understand !!

I wish you the best with the ladies you wish to conquer !

XoXo,
Jess Originally Posted by TexasJess
THIS!!!
Always good to see Kamm’s sexy ass posting in coed.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Put the lotion away Russ. Lol.
With a mature and respectful approach, I am sure exceptions can be made. ymmv

+1 Originally Posted by Eidolon
This is a wonderful thread Tbone! Ty!
And thanks for your opinion Kammye!
Kammye....you just made it a little better!
Kammye....you just made it a little better! Originally Posted by tbone2u
Put the lotion away Russ. Lol. Originally Posted by Kammye
Way too late for that Kam.....btw, you owe me a box of Kleenex....ijs