OH2 check-in!

• milo2
  • 05-16-2022, 10:27 PM
I think it's officially over for OH2. R.I.P

The real question is where is everyone at now?? Originally Posted by Adrienne Knight
Yep, till someone gets another site up and running it’s all finished!
Aspd , OH2 , eccie by about 95% are all kaput.
Hackers, politicians, changed the whole landscape of the hobby as we knew it ,
Hopefully it doesn’t go back to street trolling and newspapers
Yep, till someone gets another site up and running it’s all finished!
Aspd , OH2 , eccie by about 95% are all kaput.
Hackers, politicians, changed the whole landscape of the hobby as we knew it ,
Hopefully it doesn’t go back to street trolling and newspapers Originally Posted by milo2
Oh2 mainly. Still think it’s a matter of time before a new version of oh2 pops up, one for Texas only. It’s really about who has the time to put into it and build it.
I was able to logon successfully (by only accepting the initial risk) for about 10 days up until this past Friday. Then not at all. Tried Saturday, Sunday and today. I'm still hoping they get it fixed. Originally Posted by jb0069
Youre Hoping CK194 what ever hasn't met the fate of old DennisRn?

He is older than a Boomer and any competent "webmaster" would have solved the issues of servers, alleged DDoss attacks and certificates ages ago.

Maybe the pressure got to him and he is "retired"

so to speak..

what was he like 80?
Yes ck was around 80 or so. Perhaps early 90's. Either way I think he probably just gave up on OH2.
Just checking in so feel free to text me (210)580-6492 💋
Hey there ladies and gentlemen. I am checking in. What's happening? They sure do keep us on our toes ��. Anyway Hey Loves. Can't wait to see you guys again.
I think it's officially over for OH2. R.I.P

The real question is where is everyone at now?? Originally Posted by Adrienne Knight
Hey Ms Knight!
Site was working sporadically for me last week, but now nothing. Can't even reach the login page any more. Sad to see this.
Reached out to CK1942,

He asks for patience as he is working on raising Lazarus from the grave.

SF
Still here. Still strong. Still spicy. Forever insatiable... Stay vigilant in the dark y'all. Safety first. ALWAYS.
❣️🌶️
  • Gio25
  • 05-18-2022, 08:37 AM
Checking in!! Man this is a pain in the ass!! Can’t wait to post!!! Hate just posting on my Snapchat
Reached out to CK1942,

He asks for patience as he is working on raising Lazarus from the grave.

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
Ol'NB checking in. SF, thanks for the update!
Happy HUMP Day everyone!!!
Just checking in . Can’t believe oh2 is out again . Well hoping something comes up soon.
I tried logging in. I heard taps playing in the distance. RIP OH2
I’m getting a chuckle out of seeing how many guys let their Premium Access expire. Yours truly included.